Season Pass=VIP

Andreas

I dont know if this has been brought up before but after goin to blue today and waitin in outrageous lines while season pass holders cut to the front really had me thinkin.

Bear should run the same deal wit season pass VIP lines. Also i think we should get more benefits from the season pass other than some 10% off or watever on a tune up. like some discounts on food or some shit. if im gonna drop 305 bills on a pass i shouldnt have to pay 5 bills for some nachos.

benefits like these mite sell a couple more passes also. i know i was wishin i had a season pass to blue jus so i wouldnt have to wait 15 minutes in a lift line today

I dont know if this has been brought up before but after goin to blue today and waitin in outrageous lines while season pass holders cut to the front really had me thinkin.

Bear should run the same deal wit season pass VIP lines. Also i think we should get more benefits from the season pass other than some 10% off or watever on a tune up. like some discounts on food or some shit. if im gonna drop 305 bills on a pass i shouldnt have to pay 5 bills for some nachos.

benefits like these mite sell a couple more passes also. i know i was wishin i had a season pass to blue jus so i wouldnt have to wait 15 minutes in a lift line today

15 minutes? thats not long considering fridays was about 30-45 minutes.

but i like the vip line. if youre gonna shell out alot of money for a pass at least get a decent return. aka liftline, 10% in the cafeteria or something like that

But they get the money in advance from the season passholders and season passholders often bring along non-season passholder friends and relatives..pleasing the season passholders is really important. They're the opinion leaders when it comes to where their friends will go skiing..

exactly. In the long run you will make more profit off the season passholder because of their frequency. Quite a few of us spend a little $$ still while we're there.. and thats on high profit margin items such as food, etc.

pleasing the season passholders is really important. They're the opinion leaders when it comes to where their friends will go skiing..

Right on...

And i do agree about the the pass holder lot. if they had that and no other benifits i would be happy! cuz i often dont get to go till like 4 or something... and by then the lot is fecking fulL!

Or like a seasonal rate for basket check maybe 35 dollars for unlimited access all season

nah the point is that you dont have to pay money for it. complementary for the pass holder. but they could rent out lockers for the season, i dont think i spend 35 on lockers tho.

They don't make much money off a season pass holder.You may spend $300 some dollars on a season pass, but a family day tripper prolly spends more than that in one day.

true that. 300 bucks is nothing to bear creek. when you think about it a weekend day pass is what $50? so a season pass is equal to about 6 of those... thats 3 weeks of skiing for me not including weekday nights so in a sense someone that skis/boards as much as me is acutally getting quite the deal with a season pass.

passholder lot would be GOLDEN tho.

missdemeanor. that has to be one of the illest pics if seen in a while of you and that bear in the sig.

i wish i knew that bear was out when i was taking pics

yeah thats a sick picture. kinda looks like a video capture though

x2

your right. 50 cents addds up

Right on. 2 times to BC with a locker adds up to a buck. That's highway robbery! BC Mark, please address this HUGE problem! Maybe you could reduce the lockers to 45 cents for season pass holders. :lol:

Edited by First Grade Teacher