Buckmans Jam this year???

skeer_tomas

I was at Buckmans the other day and they daid they wre having issues securing insurance for the event.

Hey all -

The details are still being finalized but we are moving our event to Boulder for this year. It's still happening on Saturday 2/21. Probably going to be more of a slopestyle event than pure rail jam. We will still have the large cash purse (over $5k total) along with thousands of dollars of give-a-ways.

This had nothing to do with securing insurance. Was moved in response to the mall jacking up the price for using their parking lot.

Watch here and buckmans.com for final info within the next 2 weeks.

What the hell, it's no going to be in a mall parking lot anymore? Last years was sickness and was close to my house. Now I am going to drive all the way to boulder.

No more sketchy scaffolding and trucking in of snow?

But thats still awesome there's going to be another one, they are always a good time.

Edited by Tyler Durden

Hey all -

The details are still being finalized but we are moving our event to Boulder for this year. It's still happening on Saturday 2/21. Probably going to be more of a slopestyle event than pure rail jam. We will still have the large cash purse (over $5k total) along with thousands of dollars of give-a-ways.

This had nothing to do with securing insurance. Was moved in response to the mall jacking up the price for using their parking lot.

Thanks for posting Johnny. I lool forward to the event this year, last year was awsome.

I'd like to see the jump line used for the comp?

Will it be?

For what it's worth, the insurance "theory" came directly from the KOP employees when we were in there buying boots 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for posting Johnny. I lool forward to the event this year, last year was awsome.

I'd like to see the jump line used for the comp?

Will it be?

For what it's worth, the insurance "theory" came directly from the KOP employees when we were in there buying boots 2 weeks ago.

is that because you don't like rails?

Hey all -

Should be a real fun time.

Any word on key sponsors yet?

Skullcandy DJ?

I think I'm gonna try to get up and shoot film/photos. I think I'm gonna try to have surgery around this time so maybe I can make it just after...

well ya know slopestyles and rail jams should usually have rails, and lots of them.

you really shouldn't call out employees, especially the ones giving you service. even if that is what they said.

maybe kevin can take it again and we can parade around philly...

Should be a real fun time.

Any word on key sponsors yet?

Skullcandy DJ?

I think I'm gonna try to get up and shoot film/photos. I think I'm gonna try to have surgery around this time so maybe I can make it just after...

Thats what im gonna try for.

you really shouldn't call out employees, especially the ones giving you service. even if that is what they said.

How ironic. You are calling me out for calling someone out.

How about taking your own advice and keep it to yourself.

Johnny-

I wasn't calling anyone out. No negativity from me. I just didn't want to get the blame for the misinformation.

Johnny-

I wasn't calling anyone out. No negativity from me. I just didn't want to get the blame for the misinformation.

I think thats your problem. You always think your right, then once your wrong, you push it off to someone else.

Johnny-

now worries TT!

i too just wanted to set the record straight. everyone can watch for details on our event being posted next week.