Ski free at CB for the rest of the season

poconoceancity

Turns out I was wrong. Talk about some serious deceptive advertiseing. Sorry for any confusion.

The website says

"BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR - It's simple - you'll save a whopping $250 on every pass you buy. No matter what your age or what pass you get. "

That quote is a complete lie the sale only applies to those under age 18 and over age 65. There is no discount accept the normal early season rates for adult passes so it obviously matters on your age to save $250.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I called today and they said that they don't know yet if they are doing the free skiing again.

Sorry if that was a lie to, I took it directly from Camelbacks facebook post I quoted below. I know the facebook account is ran by their marketing team so you would figure it would be correct but guess not. Dosn't suprise me with the way that place is being run now adays with that Charles toon.

Yesterday SKI FREE 10:25am

Passholders from other ski areas will be allowed to ski or snowboard at Camelback Mountain Resort for FREE for the rest of the season. All you have to do is go the Guest Services and show them your pass.

- Camelback -

Comment - LikeUnlike - Show Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6)

Dime thanks for posting up the real deal!!!! Anyway have you met any PASRs??? We should do a PASR day at Camelback sometime this month!!! You want to pick a date???

I know a couple that barely post because we've been friends prior to joining this forum but I havn't met any of you regular posters yet. I've been blessed with being on unemployment this winter so I'm pretty much at Camelback every day making the most of my pass so if you guys come up I'll be there. I e-mailed Camelback reguarding these two above issues to see whats really up. I called them today just to confirm the prices but I want to know what the deal is with advertising that if they didnt raise the price of adult super passes to $699 which is the only way it can be justified.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I know a couple that barely post because we've been friends prior to joining this forum but I havn't met any of you regular posters yet. I've been blessed with being on unemployment this winter so I'm pretty much at Camelback every day making the most of my pass so if you guys come up I'll be there. I e-mailed Camelback reguarding these two above issues to see whats really up. I called them today just to confirm the prices but I want to know what the deal is with advertising that if they didnt really raise the price of adult super passes to $699.

Keep us updated, I and many others want to take advantage of it.

you must be bored if you respond to a Doug post in 5 minutes.. :banghead I hate deceptive advertising and I want to know where the $250 figure comes from as well..I made it through Calculus 2 but I see fuzzy math..anyway a couple days before I hit up Camelback I'll post a roll-call thread!!!

Ya I constantly lurk the forums at night time when I have not much better to do. :P

I called today and they said that they don't know yet if they are doing the free skiing again.

I don't see anything on their website yet either. Can anyone confirm the free ticket deal or post a copy of the email? Until it's confirmed I wouldn't plan on going there expecting a free ticket.

I just checked my myspace account and this is from Camelback's bulletin:

Passholders from other ski areas will be allowed to ski or snowboard at Camelback Mountain Resort for FREE for the rest of the season. All you have to do is go the Guest Services and show them your pass.

- Camelback -

Now I'm wondering if the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing :confused . It doesn't say when it starts, though.

Edited by bigdaddyk

Just to confirm we have started an "alien pass" program...For the rest of the season you can provide a current season pass for any other resort and we will provide you with a complimentary ticket for the day. Very simple and FREE!!