A Big Thank you to Bear Creek

Papasteeze

The Steezemachine won't like hearing this, but I think the NASTAR run would be the best to preserve. It's shadier and narrower, so it doesn't get as much direct sunlight. The terrain park is way out in the sunny open space.

The Steezemachine won't like hearing this, but I think the NASTAR run would be the best to preserve.  It's shadier and narrower, so it doesn't get as much direct sunlight.  The terrain park is way out in the sunny open space.

26360[/snapback]

The boarder cross park is right next to the nastar run, they both use the same lift. However, if your going to put a tarp over something, might as well use the widest trail available, aka the ones next to the quad.

The Steezemachine won't like hearing this, but I think the NASTAR run would be the best to preserve.  It's shadier and narrower, so it doesn't get as much direct sunlight.  The terrain park is way out in the sunny open space.

26360[/snapback]

thats a good point. I am thinking tents for the main slope.

thats a good point.  I am thinking tents for the main slope.

26383[/snapback]

absolutely it has so much opportunity. BC is a good place, i wish they had a high speed quad, i know it sounds unnecessary but it would be ridiculous! if they increased lift ticks by 2$ maybe over a few years they could build/run one. i know it sounds crazy but that would be awesome. i would pay 100$ more for a pass if they installed one. but i know its crazy

If they replaced there new quad with a high speed one, or there tripple with a high speed quad, that would be awsome...Or even a high speed tripple ;)

Think of all the Nastar runs you could get in ;)

jsut move their current quiod to were the tripple is adn put in the high speed one by the park

26410[/snapback]

Yes the people that work there should just pick up the one quad, and bring it over to the other side, and put a new quad in....Shouldn't take more than a few hours right? What are they going to do after lunch?

A high speed lift at BC would be great!!!  But I doubt they would convert the main quad to high speed considering they just built it.  Maybe they could replace the triple- I hate that lift, my leg gets so tired!

26412[/snapback]

Agreed...I am not a fan of BC, being that I don't spend time in the park and the runs are just so short there. If they improved their lift speed I could get on board and like that place as much as many of you. I'm not really a fan of places that don't have the high speed quad...even Elk.