MISSDEMEANOR

toast21602

Maybe - 5

bigdaddyk

PA Ridge Racer

Barb

ThinkSnow

smartass

fixed. too bad, I was hoping to ski with toast one more time this season.

Edited by RootDKJ

Public censorship of posts gets called out publicly.

What's your height/weight, Toast? No homo.

haha.

donate and support cancer research and maybe i'll tell you if you give me a good reason for asking... since i know you posted it there first.

Edited by toast21602

Public censorship of posts gets called out publicly.

What's your height/weight, Toast? No homo.

haha.

donate and support cancer research and maybe i'll tell you if you give me a good reason for asking... since i know you posted it there first.

whoa...I didn't see that coming :gaygiggle:

JEFF-STOP deleting my posts that YOU don't like before I have to get Greg to moderate you.

Grow up and stop trying to censor people.

You're asking how tall and how much toasts weighs in a topic about Toast raising money for cancer. Take it to PM.

And threatening to have a fellow administrator "moderate" me doesn't carry much weight.....zero, actually. We all laugh our ass off when you text him after one of us bans you!

Who wants to see something funny?

You're asking how tall and how much toasts weighs in a topic about Toast raising money for cancer. Take it to PM.

And threatening to have a fellow administrator "moderate" me doesn't carry much weight.....zero, actually. We all laugh our ass off when you text him after one of us bans you!

keep private stuff private...

Oh no, what will I do if Jeffrey gives me a time out? :rolleyes:

Go ahead and do whatever it takes to make you feel important Jeff. You might as well feel important because in real life you're.......

Oh no, what will I do if Jeffrey gives me a time out? :rolleyes:

Go ahead and do whatever it takes to make you feel important Jeff. You might as well feel important because in real life you're.......

I'm was only kidding, and plus, Greg is in bed, I don't want you to wake him up :halo

Why is it no big deal if Tmaki does it? But it is when if I do it? If you don't like something, practice what you preach, take it to PM.

I told you all that I believe public censorship should be addressed publicly.

T*Maki involvement was less of an issue because of his objectivity. My posts were in response your posts. I don't like them being deleted by T*Maki, but at least he is independent and his deletions were not self serving. Make sense?

Regardless, I already offered you an unsolicited apology, what more do you want?

Edited by TT C6

TTC6 quit hijacking this thread with your garbage...are you going to be at Camelback on 3/28??? If not then bugger off..

Even I can admit when you are right, Doug. Point taken. :)

If my friends want to go, I'll be there.

(Do you know what "buggering" is? :lol: Did Jeff teach you? j/k :) )

Welcome Poconovfr..nice you finally ventured over here from AlpineZone!!! Which of the front four is bumped up???

None of the front four are bumped :blink: .........it's spring and we have no bumps :banghead ......I guess if you want to call lower Cleo a bump run go ahead but the uphill skate back to the Sullivan is more of a workout. hahaha

Now there is a chance if we can recruite some of the Ski School slackers and this crew....maybe,just maybe we could build a nice line or two on one of them. I'll prolly roll in around 10-11 on Friday and depending on temps mid-morning on Sat and Sun.

Parking at the Sun Bowl Area is key if you want to um...er...let your dog out for a walk...and have a beer and er...um....you get the point. ;) Also you can change and head to the lift from the parking lot. Also, it's where all the cool people park. B)