Roll Call 3/28/09

RootDKJ

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Root..what time are you getting there?? I'll probably be there that day at least in the morning..props to Camelback for staying open longer than Blue, Sno, Jack Frost and Bear Creek..

As close to opening as possible. Does guest services open before 8?

I'll be there as usual, don't know what time though! I'm headed up now, having been on unemployment all winter long has made me even more lazy lol. Early this week should be excellent with the temps dropping in the mid teens tonight and tomarrow night!

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

As for the rumor that they would make it until April 4th, there are signs all over guest services stating that they will be open until then weather permitting, so that date is set...

With that being said, when do the lifts start for sure? They have opening and closing times for the lifts posted there and the times can be changed... On Saturday it said that the Sullivan lift opens at 7:30... Anybody have some actual times?

On another note, although I have a bum knee from a boarding accident early in the season, and cannot likely keep up with you guys, I am looking forward to meeting some of you and will be in attendance for sure... If its about 50 degrees, which the forecast is calling for, I will be riding a Burton Raven 159 with stickers from Northeast mountains, a black helmet, a brown jacket, blue pants, and black boots with red laces...

Not to sound like a dick, but Blue closing before Camelback and BB is WEAK.

Blue could have AT LEAST kept only the park open with one lift.

I think CB's "alien pass" program was a great idea for them and I really hope Camelback can capture 2009/2010 pass holders from Blue.