Blue Park Updates?

xNick11

Yo Shoutout to Rodeo Steve...you are the thing of legends at Blue mountain the true mountain...you sponsored?

I have a couple. I mostly work with True Snowboards though. There a smaller company in Canada just getting somewhere, but they give me free boards so I try to keep a relationship with them. Monster sends me some apparel every once in awhile and Ive gotten a case here and there too. Im trying to move out to Utah in a year or two though for college so hopefully I can get somewhere. Im not really expecting anything though. Just trying to stay with the sport cause in like 15 years my body wont be able to take anymore broken jaws.

Ok nowin getting stoked for Blue big time, even though the air bag is prob mad expensive I think its going to help porgress alot in the early season before the park really gets going and im actually ok with them getting rid of the halfpipe as long as it is either for the airbag or a packed rail garden... that would be ill! can't wait for true blue to open haha

^^^OK now im...

Ok nowin getting stoked for Blue big time, even though the air bag is prob mad expensive I think its going to help porgress alot in the early season before the park really gets going and im actually ok with them getting rid of the halfpipe as long as it is either for the airbag or a packed rail garden... that would be ill! can't wait for true blue to open haha

^^^OK now im...

for what it's worth, i know they've said they're ditching the pipe, but i was up over the weekend and the dirt where the pipe is still looks rather pipe-like. i'd think if they're scrapping the pipe they'd regrade that so they wouldnt need so much snow. might try and get up again this weekend and see what i can discover.

• Like 1

There's usually pics of shiny new rails, or repainted old ones by this time in the year. Anybody seen anything?

Yeah I`ve revieved a few picture messages but I think everything still being built.. hopefully some pics will be up in the near future.. I`ll ask bossman to put some on the park crew myspace.

Yeah I`ve revieved a few picture messages but I think everything still being built.. hopefully some pics will be up in the near future.. I`ll ask bossman to put some on the park crew myspace.

^^^ Yeah get him to do that haha cant wait to see some new shit

• 2 weeks later...

no pipe, thats a load of nonsense...if that rumor is true, and unfortunately a reliable source told me that it is... its going to be a sad day season for progression, i was there just about 7 days a week and everyday there were people riding it at least for a few runs.. i would hike it almost all day as well as others.. just because Ahmed and Muhammad and Ching-chong Wonton doesn't use it doesn't give a reason to take it away from those who actually enjoy it.. hey race team, guess what? no more closed razors edge... if theres no pipe to keep me busy while you guys hog it.. i'm gonna be snaking it...

EPIC SNARKYNESS