Tuesday Night Race Clinic

mbike-ski

nah, this is the instructional clinic. run a few drills, they set up gates in a slalom set and you run them until you drop getting critiques/pointers from the coaches - a major blast! monday nights are the beer league. i'm on the fence this year - that extra night on the hill 'bout cost me my marriag :nono i better seriously consider my options this year :D if it comes down to one or the other i'm gonna go with the tuesday thing, way more time on the snow...

nah, this is the instructional clinic. run a few drills, they set up gates in a slalom set and you run them until you drop getting critiques/pointers from the coaches - a major blast! monday nights are the beer league. i'm on the fence this year - that extra night on the hill 'bout cost me my marriag :nono i better seriously consider my options this year :D if it comes down to one or the other i'm gonna go with the tuesday thing, way more time on the snow...

Get rid of your wife! That's an easier decision.

• 4 weeks later...

Your hands will definitely thank you. One problem though, those gloves are too tasteful. They need to have a really garish color combination with some neon mixed in. Of course your family will not want to be seen with you...

Kidding aside, you will love Reusch gloves. They will mold to your hands after a few days. They are surprisingly warm and dry too. I only felt cold on my fingers on those rare 10 degree nights. But so did everybody else.

I only felt cold on my fingers on those rare 10 degree nights. But so did everybody else.

Man I wish it was friggin 10F out.... :banghead

Hi all, I'll be joining you Tuesday nights. Looking forward to it. Just using this as a way to develop some skill sets. In the meantime, hope you enjoy watching me miss gates/ running over gates etc. :D

Man I wish it was friggin 10F out.... :banghead

Hi all, I'll be joining you Tuesday nights. Looking forward to it. Just using this as a way to develop some skill sets. In the meantime, hope you enjoy watching me miss gates/ running over gates etc. :D

awright! welcome aboard, its definately a good time!