Old pics of Blue park features

jhartley

Hello everybody. I'm looking for pics of Blue's more ridiculous park features from the past. The crackerbarrel, unbanked C, the other "s" rail type contraption, and anything else you can think of. I searched through 25 pages of old posts, but all I found pics of was the swingset and bus.

Thanks so much.

Hello everybody. I'm looking for pics of Blue's more ridiculous park features from the past. The crackerbarrel, unbanked C, the other "s" rail type contraption, and anything else you can think of. I searched through 25 pages of old posts, but all I found pics of was the swingset and bus.

Thanks so much.

i got your PM earlier and am checking my pics now. i'll just post everything i have. oh, and thankyou for calling it the crackerbarrel. and please call the new double c box the bonzai.

9516_521425991364_39300404_31061932_5923540_n.jpg

Thank god the past stays in the past, and they got together with snow grind to put them on a better track. they have had some horrible features in teh past. :blink: I want to see some 20 foot booters to flat down flat rails for the landing hahaha ULTIMATE EXTREME SPORTS :rofl

you know snowgrind made a lot of that older stuff right? seems to me like management, park crew, and snowgrind are just all more on the same page these days. they're turning out a lot of nice looking stuff for this season. and the bonzai box will absolutely go down in blue mountain playground rail history, except it might actually be fun. the thing is absolutely massive in person.

you know snowgrind made a lot of that older stuff right? seems to me like management, park crew, and snowgrind are just all more on the same page these days. they're turning out a lot of nice looking stuff for this season. and the bonzai box will absolutely go down in blue mountain playground rail history, except it might actually be fun. the thing is absolutely massive in person.

Oh yeah, good point. It was only 3 seasons ago :rolleyes: Well none the less snowgrind and park crue are looking pretty sharp, hope to keep up the good work. Can't wait to shred the Bonzai :lol:

Oh yeah, good point. It was only 3 seasons ago :rolleyes: Well none the less snowgrind and park crue are looking pretty sharp, hope to keep up the good work. Can't wait to shred the Bonzai :lol:

hell yeah! the banzai is gonna be a ton of fun i think. lots of options with it. the whole 'central park' is gonna be pretty legit from what i have heard from the park crue guys.

I also miss the old park..the step down near the top was mad steezy and the tabletop near the middle was also fun...plus the 80 foot big dawg booter was off the hinges...you'd get so much air..if you overshot the landing..you'd land in the parking lot..

I think your tape measure is broke cause 80ft (2 school buses long) has never been built at Blue. I remember what jump your talking about but that was like 60ft max. There was definitely a few times people may have pushed that jump to 80ft and broke their legs or blew their knees out (increasing the injury rate so ski patrol could have their own TV show) but lip to knuckle 80ft is fucking huge. I don't even think Boulder ever had a jump that big.

I think your tape measure is broke cause 80ft (2 school buses long) has never been built at Blue. I remember what jump your talking about but that was like 60ft max. There was definitely a few times people may have pushed that jump to 80ft and broke their legs or blew their knees out (increasing the injury rate so ski patrol could have their own TV show) but lip to knuckle 80ft is fucking huge. I don't even think Boulder ever had a jump that big.

the biggest boulder had last year was 65 feet, and it was much, much bigger than anything blue has ever had, regardless of what the magical tape measures said.

Thanks so much.

i found this on youtube one time

the biggest boulder had last year was 65 feet, and it was much, much bigger than anything blue has ever had, regardless of what the magical tape measures said.

I would love to see a picture of this supposed monster jump, I've never seen a picture of a jump at Blue that looked 40'. Mountain Creek built a measured 65' jump last year and it was absolutely enormous and they knocked it down after about 2 weeks becuase no one could use it. It was definitely bigger than the last jump at Boulder.