We Have Lights

Nidecker

Lights are on at Blue!!!! Cold Temperatures are around the corner and i'll be boarding once again..... Ah SOOOOOOOOOO STOKED!

Everyday after Work i'll be riding till Close, I'm going to wear the hell out of my Board this Season :rock:band

I'm not sure if they were on last night but I saw them tonight and I was so excited I had to say something.

Edited by Nidecker25

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will be blowing a bit tonight just to test the guns

AHHHHH I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! I don't care if its just a test it will be great to see snow blowing at Blue!!!!

Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Stoked Did I say I was STOKED?

Here is the latest NOAA Weather Update From Mount Holly, 10:50 am EST Dec 1, 2009

Danielsville, PA

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain and thunderstorms before 7pm, then periods of rain and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 2am, then periods of rain after 2am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 47. South wind between 8 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Edited by Nidecker25

dude my gf dragged me to see that shit. first year i havent been boarding in november and i had to sit through that shit. ugh.

I made Bob go. He owed me. I was sorry... the movie was whatever.

BTW, do you guys really think it's a good idea to blow now with wet and warm still in the forcast? Not that I'm not excited but...

They were blowing to test the guns out....although rain is in the forecast after Friday should be fine

They blew snow tue morning to test the guns.... i dont see why they wpuld have needed to test the guns last night too.... i think they just blew last night in order to put down as much snow as possible even if it does rain it all not going to melt.

once the rain moves out thursday afternoon its on like donkey kong for snow making night time temps for the next few days are lookin gooooood.

I miss when skifreak used to start this thread...

Haha. I was actually thinking of coming back a few days ago when I saw the lights on.

In case anyone has been wondering where I've been, it's been a very rough year for me. My grandmother's health really went downhill starting back in January. To make matters worse her mind starting going with it. Then back in early May her leg gave out and broke just above the knee. After her surgery her mind started getting worse and then her leg wound up not healing properly. Then a complication occurred and they wanted to remove her foot, but my mother and grandfather decided they didn't want to do that. Long story short we wound up having to put her in a nursing home and at the end of August she passed away.

I never got a chance to go skiing last winter because I got so busy taking care of my grandmother. I had to put a lot of stuff on hold while I helped take care of her so for the past few months I've been busy. Hopefully I'll at least get a few chances to get out again this year.

They blew snow tue morning to test the guns.... i dont see why they wpuld have needed to test the guns last night too.... i think they just blew last night in order to put down as much snow as possible even if it does rain it all not going to melt.

once the rain moves out thursday afternoon its on like donkey kong for snow making night time temps for the next few days are lookin gooooood.

I'm sorry to hear that, Skifreak...family is always the number one priority...

hope things get better for ya.

blue is blowing hard again. i wish there was a cam at the bottom of main street. hopefully they can open this weekend because i do not want to go to boulder.

I was just looking at the cam, they really need to get it turned off of tubing and aim it up the mtn like it usually is.