good morning

JFskiDan

"Now here in East Falls, things are really changing over to mostly snow and very little rain. Could be messy tonight, folks. When the situation changes, we'll keep you posted. Back to you, Moe."

cantore.jpg

Thanks Hugo!! But a real weatherman gets out there to report it and I left the studio. Currently reporting real time conditions here in Roxborough, where temps are holding steady around 35 degrees, winds out of the southeast around 5 mph and the snow is steady and wet. We'll be keeping you posted throughout the nite as the sheeple frantically run around buying up milk, bread and batteries. Back to you, A.H. .......

haha, this thread really brings me back to the hysteria the news outlets in PA cause at the first mention of snow.

everyone go out and get your bread and milk now, you could get 3" and be stranded at your house for days!

Edited by jordan
  • Like 1

I'd like to take a moment to introduce our viewers to the crack WMOE weather team that do a lot of the behind the scenes work to make us glamorous peeps in front of the cameras look so good.

Here's Cody, single white male, who handles the cameras behind the scenes, and my young black assistant, Jewels, who made me buy her that fine red coat or she would tell my wife I'm having an affair with her.

We are seeing the snow continue to fall at a steady pace, picking up in density and accumulations still less than an inch in Philly, but outlying suburbs seeing more.

And now a word from our sponsors, Superfresh and Shoprite, "Where we have plenty of milk, bread and batteries, cuz ya never know...ya might not get out until tomorrow morning!!!!"

10PM...............WMOE weather team making its final report for this evening........Snowfall density has tapered off but snow quality is noticeably drier and still falling at an estimated 1/4 inch an hour, little to no wind and less humidity in the air. Current temperature is 36 degrees and has held within 5 degrees since this morning.

Yes, it's still snowing, so......

now that you got that precious frozen commodity in your hands..............what are you going to do about it????????????