Rail Jam in May??

Papasteeze

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can ask the judges who is better I hope he is better he is 5 years older.

Why does age have anything to do with it? I'm more than 20 years older than you but I can guarantee that I am not as good as either of you.

If your reasoning were correct, your Dad would be a better skier than you :rofl:rofl

Be thankful that you have the opportunity and support to do what you may be good at.

If your reasoning were correct, your Dad would be a better skier than you  :rofl  :rofl 

Be thankful that you have the opportunity and support to do what you may be good at.

would be? would be? I already am!! :nana

and furthermore, when's the last time I heard thanks!! :no

Any volunteers for administering some corporal punishment??? :naughty

would be? would be? I already am!!  :nana

That's for the "snowboarding is the easy way out" comments....

They say revenge is a dish best served cold :ph34r:

It's nice to see someone so supportive of their kids' habits, I hope mine come on as quickly and as well as yours, first signs for my son (at 4) are good, with his first black (raceway at Blue) in 2 months of "explorers" classes, and his instructors only criticism "he has a tendency to just point them straight downhill and ...." :) .

• 2 weeks later...
The rail jam has been moved to April 29th. It says  that on there website. It doesnt give times or registration or anything. It also doesnt say if there will be a slopestyle.

25339[/snapback]

i dont think there will be enough snow for a slopestyle unless they get some from somewhere else like blue or cb but i could always be wrong :huh:<_<

andrew if you are planning on winning this thing, i hope you got some stuff up your sleeve. if they put the rainbow box in, its gonna be nuts. there's kids who have hit that thing switch on, blind switchup at the top, 270 out. i dont think many people can touch that, i know i cant. i'm hoping for c boxes both ways, that could get interesting.

The rail jam has been moved to April 29th. It says  that on there website. It doesnt give times or registration or anything. It also doesnt say if there will be a slopestyle.

25339[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up Montage!!! We are there!! Should be a lot of fun!!

25339[/snapback]

The website now has the details posted. One hour for Skiers and riders and then it goes onto to say top 10 riders?? :confused

Bear Creek's spring rail jam will be held Friday, April 29th from 6-8pm (weather permitting).

Check out the details below!!!

* One hour open jam for skiers and riders (no divisions).

* The top 10 riders will battle for the win.

* Snow covered run-in and run-out.

* Registration begins at 5pm.

* $10 entry fee (cash only).

* Parent signature required for competitors under 18.

* Helmets required.

http://www.skibearcreek.com/