Rail Jam in May??

Papasteeze

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend will be there, pictured here:

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.p...&cmd=si&img=233

he's decent, came in 4th at blue's comp, i told him some of you guys will be there, and i told him to watch out for that 11yr old that will kick his @$$  :P

25820[/snapback]

Nice combo with the hoodie and skis - whats his name?

Makes me sort of wonder, with that list of people going, and I know about 5 of my friends are probably going, and thats just a small percentage of people that could possibly go to this thing.

I'm wondering if we won't have like 400 people there or something... haha

Were they advertising it anywhere other than there website? The only reason I know about it was from PASR I would not have heard of it otherwise because they only put the details on there website a week ago. Oh well if there is a big turn out then maybe I'll actual be better than some one.

Also does anyone know it there will be some time to warm up before the comp.

Were they advertising it anywhere other than there website?  The only reason I know about it was from PASR I would not have heard of it otherwise because they only put the details on there website a week ago.  Oh well if there is a big turn out then maybe I'll actual be better than some one.

Also does anyone know it there will be some time to warm up before the comp.

25864[/snapback]

I am betting it will be a crowd - news travels faaast. It has been on their website for a months or more - the details just appeared when they changed the date. even the surf shops down our way heard about it.

atomic, when was stack riding armadas? are those our demos from work from when he broke his chronics i guess? oh well

yeah, the jam is gonna be packed, tons of kids are going. i hope its a little more organized than roundtops was though. over 100 kids trying to hit one rail, that was just out of hand.

atomic, when was stack riding armadas? are those our demos from work from when he broke his chronics i guess? oh well

yeah, the jam is gonna be packed, tons of kids are going. i hope its a little more organized than roundtops was though. over 100 kids trying to hit one rail, that was just out of hand.

25873[/snapback]

yea, those are nestor's demos :P But he's got his new skis now.

BTW rob, his name is Mike.