JFBB 1/17/10

SERCH

HEY ALL,

Just letting you all know that i will probobley not be able to attend Jack Frost or big Boulder on 1/17/10 Because i am grounded. The onley way i will be able to go is if my dad (PHILLYCORE) lets me go :( This is going to suck because i wanted to go out and ski some more of elevator and also try to work on the elevator glade! Let me know who is all going to be there and how the conditions and snow conditions are. I will see you all next time i get over to JFBB!

SERCH quit being a punk well behaved kids don't get grounded. Anyway just keep begging your Dad and do whatever it takes clean the toilet, shine shoes make your parents breakfast in bed. If all fails steal your parents car and go skiing, driving is pretty easy.

Its not often I agree with GSS but you know this is true. You fuck it up . You get grounded.

Seems a lot of skiers and boarders are snot nose little bastard rich kids who

don't know how good they got it.

How many sports cost $50 to get through the door every time you go play?

Rich kids have always been the only kids that went skiing.

You would think they would be a bit more appreciative of what they got instead of dicking things up to the point where they get grounded.

I don't know PC or SERCH and I'm not saying they are rich or snot nose bastards.

All I'm saying here is I raised 3 kids and they went skiing and snowboarding and , yes ,

were grounded during ski season for stupid shit.

I'm happy to say they are all growed up and GONE out on their own now.

None of them spent any extended time in jail.

There was this one time the secret service came to my house and confiscated my wife's PC cuz my son thought it would be a great idea to print money.

So whatever got you grounded SERCH... I hope you learned something from it.... and don't do that again.

• Like 1

None of them spent any extended time in jail.

There was this one time the secret service came to my house and confiscated my wife's PC cuz my son thought it would be a great idea to print money.

quote of the year, right here folks. and its only the 14th of January.

Haha, agreed.

Edited by askier87
  • Like 1

Robert... You crack me up man.

Mike didn't do anything "bad" (as in criminal), he just needs to learn how to treat people with respect and follow the rules of the house.

He got his phone, laptop, skating and skiing privledges taken away for continuously talking back to his parents, and repeatedly picking on his younger brothers (Mike is 14... his brothers are 7 and 5) among other things.

Robert... You crack me up man.

Mike didn't do anything "bad" (as in criminal), he just needs to learn how to treat people with respect and follow the rules of the house.

He got his phone, laptop, skating and skiing privledges taken away for continuously talking back to his parents, and repeatedly picking on his younger brothers (Mike is 14... his brothers are 7 and 5) among other things.

THIS is exactly what I was talking about.

Not even criminal shit. Just the plain disrespect for everything and everybody with no regard to the fact that these kids have it made in shade.

Wow even fatter then my blowers. Gapers are gonna ask if they are water skis lol

They're seriously ugly as hell too.

Like a taco bell diarrea brown / mickeys big mouth pea green combination... and my bindings match so it's totally ghetto-fantabulous.

Fits right in with the whole 9th Ward thing I guess