paskiandride stickers

krs1pitt

Package arrived today at the workplace. 27 sheets of ROYGBIV vinyl sticker paper in 12" x 12" sheets, looks like I can get about 6-10 stickers from each sheet depending on size and whether I screw them up on the cutter or not. Most colors including black and white also one gold and one silver. Let me know what anyone wants as far as color, font, and size and I will try to accommodate as soon as I can, it might not go down til the new year though as I'm working two shifts tomorrow then park crew all weekend.

Toast I still haven't sent yours out yet but probably will tomorrow. Over_it I can probably accomplish some sort of rasta scheme if you want.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Package arrived today at the workplace. 27 sheets of ROYGBIV vinyl sticker paper in 12" x 12" sheets, looks like I can get about 6-10 stickers from each sheet depending on size and whether I screw them up on the cutter or not. Most colors including black and white also one gold and one silver. Let me know what anyone wants as far as color, font, and size and I will try to accommodate as soon as I can, it might not go down til the new year though as I'm working two shifts tomorrow then park crew all weekend.

Toast I still haven't sent yours out yet but probably will tomorrow. Over_it I can probably accomplish some sort of rasta scheme if you want.

i'll take a white one for my car.

Yeah looks like nick is right with the verdana bold, did it in our program and it looks identical.

Here are some others that were easy on the cutter. Top is pretty close to the verdana actually, I think it was ariel, bottom is bauhaus and looks kinda like phillies text.

Both of these only took about 20 minutes total. The larger is about 9", smaller is about 7".

1292614395-916045-600x803-1292614041pasrtest2.JPG

second one.

Testing right now and things are looking good.

So far I've gotta make 1 for toast in black(old one sucked with the masking tape so I'll just make ya a good one now that I have the paper).

1 white for Kyle

1 pink for the kitten

and a bunch for jfskidan in white(think I'm gonna mix em with glossy and flat as to not use up so much white) some small for helmet.

Actually please specify if you are putting it on a helmet cause you might want it a little smaller. As is now they are about 8 inches long by one inch tall.

Ride delaware you want one backwards??

specify a font if you want, otherwise I'm making them as the top and bottom one in the picture previously shown.

don't forget about her two in the stink!

Never on the first date nick. Now please take your stink talk into a blue mountain thread or something. I'm trying to get sticker shit figured out here.

How many do ya want by the way, I know your totally ready to rep your favorite ski site out there in CO. I'll make a special large one out of bauhaus just for you :nana

Never on the first date nick. Now please take your stink talk into a blue mountain thread or something. I'm trying to get sticker shit figured out here.

How many do ya want by the way, I know your totally ready to rep your favorite ski site out there in CO. I'll make a special large one out of bauhaus just for you :nana

haha, i actually have one of the old stickers on the highbacks of each binding. so i'm all set!

Put out two in white this morning, probably do a couple more over lunch and at the end of the day. Gonna test one a little smaller for helmets and such.

If any of you asked for one you can pm me your address and I'll send em out as soon as they're done. If you are uncomfortable with giving your addy to a newish member, I could just ship em all to atomicskier in stamped envelopes and let him distribute them.

Put out two in white this morning, probably do a couple more over lunch and at the end of the day. Gonna test one a little smaller for helmets and such.

If any of you asked for one you can pm me your address and I'll send em out as soon as they're done. If you are uncomfortable with giving your addy to a newish member, I could just ship em all to atomicskier in stamped envelopes and let him distribute them.

You gonna be at bear friday?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright, totally fell asleep on this. Anyone still interested??

Also lately I've been putting out some decent flyers die cuts, I could send out a few of those as well if anyone is interested. Flyers sticker is a legit downloaded logo vector file so it's right on the money, about 2" x 4" black with orange center.

Can you go basically any color on the PASR stickers? I'm looking for one for my boards (3 of which are black) and I'm looking for something that will stick out... Say neon orange? Or even Flyer's orange would work... Is that doable? And what are the standard sizes?

Can you go basically any color on the PASR stickers? I'm looking for one for my boards (3 of which are black) and I'm looking for something that will stick out... Say neon orange? Or even Flyer's orange would work... Is that doable? And what are the standard sizes?

Look back a few pages for pics of the sticker sheets I have for available colors, but yes I do have an orange and yellow that are pretty bright.

As it's saved now the sticker is 7 or 8 inches I think, but I could scale it up or down a bit. Wouldn't wanna go too much smaller as the cutting would get tight.