paskiandride stickers

krs1pitt

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i think bauhaus is super cheesy, but what do i know.

i can get you an ai file of whatever you want in no time. i could easily recreate the one jeff did.

Meh, I kinda dig the simple look of the bauhaus. I tried a couple other fonts too that I'm getting a pic of now.

If you want the same things as on the helmet say the word, the program I'm using to create these has all the fonts in it. No need to even bring in another file. I'm just goofing off with different fonts.

Yeah nick that's basically what I'm doing as well. Just pulling up different fonts in our diemaking software as that's the program I need to export dds. so I can import it into our plotter/router software. Plus it's super easy to manipulate in cimex(our diemaking software).

Here's a couple more that are done. Kinda hackish but they don't look too bad. If you higher ups don't care about me handing em out for free I'll take em with me to BC tomorrow morning in case anybody will be there.

1292619789-916058-600x448-1292619672PASRphoto2.JPG

Oh and my boss says we charge 100 bones an hour, so that's a lot of beers I guess. :drool

Haha nice send mail them out my helmet is naked

If admin is cool with me giving these to people I'll be more than happy to drop them in a mailbox as well.

Reminder though this is just a thin vinyl topped with masking tape. I'll probably order some sticker quality vinyl and proper top adhesive sheet on monday. That is if admin wants me to cut a few of these. I was just kidding about the hourly rate of course, like I said before I'll eat the whole thing just to help out. I enjoy being able to actually do something relative to my interests at work, and they are pretty relaxed about letting me do stuff on or off the clock.

If admin is cool with me giving these to people I'll be more than happy to drop them in a mailbox as well.

Reminder though this is just a thin vinyl topped with masking tape. I'll probably order some sticker quality vinyl and proper top adhesive sheet on monday. That is if admin wants me to cut a few of these. I was just kidding about the hourly rate of course, like I said before I'll eat the whole thing just to help out. I enjoy being able to actually do something relative to my interests at work, and they are pretty relaxed about letting me do stuff on or off the clock.

LOL, we couldn't care less! You're welcome to charge people by the beer :drool

Yeah nick that's basically what I'm doing as well. Just pulling up different fonts in our diemaking software as that's the program I need to export dds. so I can import it into our plotter/router software. Plus it's super easy to manipulate in cimex(our diemaking software).

Here's a couple more that are done. Kinda hackish but they don't look too bad. If you higher ups don't care about me handing em out for free I'll take em with me to BC tomorrow morning in case anybody will be there.

1292619789-916058-600x448-1292619672PASRphoto2.JPG

Oh and my boss says we charge 100 bones an hour, so that's a lot of beers I guess. :drool

Ill take one off your hands at bear tomorrow if you wanna meet up? Ill be in the park all day so im sure ill see you

Yeah just ask anyone in park crew for Josh, I use white atomics and I'll probably be wearing a backpack. I'm there 7am - 2:30 or so.

alright ill look for you. ill be in a black shirt/red sweatshirt with a green hat and white goggles.

Could also send a few bucks if needed. Jeff has $$$

X2. these are cool.

Yeah looks like nick is right with the verdana bold, did it in our program and it looks identical.Here are some others that were easy on the cutter. Top is pretty close to the verdana actually, I think it was ariel, bottom is bauhaus and looks kinda like phillies text.Both of these only took about 20 minutes total. The larger is about 9", smaller is about 7".1292614395-916045-600x803-1292614041pasrtest2.JPG

just my .02 cents here....everyone on here will recognize the second one, but someone unfamiliar with the site will be able to recognize and remember the first one with just a quick glance.

Bump... Noticed that we need some more stickers for new mountains... We need some at Hunter, Loon, and SR... I'm sure there is one at Elk, but I haven't seen it... Hunter needs some on the new Kaaterskill Flyer... Hook us up!!!

I'm pretty sure I've seen one at Elk...and every NE PA ski resort actually.

See, this is why we need the ability to +1 for mods.

I often think that when I read Toast posts.

that file's jacked... won't open.

i can make whatever you guys want though. here was just 5quick min in ai grabbing a handful of bold fonts.

pasrfonts.png

obviously i can easily tweak it as needed.

i could do any fonts on from http://www.dafont.com/ as well. just let me know whatcha want.

I kinda like #2 because the 'a' acts like BumpyCase