JF TR 1-26-10

Robert2

I'm beginning to think the grooming staff at JF has hired some

witches or fairies with super magical powers to freeze water into snow and make powder.

I was outside all day Monday in Bethlehem wearing rain pants and rain slickers and

I even wore a ski mask so I could walk down the street without the horizontal driving sheets of rain stinking my eyeballs.

The next day... today... I find Jack Frost has immaculate grooming and sugar 2 inches deep on the headwall on Lehigh and great grooming everywhere I went today.

The quick freeze made boiler plate ice but they groomed it into sugar where you'd need it and corduroy everywhere else.

The riding was really nice today.

JADIP

I'm beginning to think the grooming staff at JF has hired some

witches or fairies with super magical powers to freeze water into snow and make powder.

I was outside all day Monday in Bethlehem wearing rain pants and rain slickers and

I even wore a ski mask so I could walk down the street without the horizontal driving sheets of rain stinking my eyeballs.

The next day... today... I find Jack Frost has immaculate grooming and sugar 2 inches deep on the headwall on Lehigh and great grooming everywhere I went today.

The quick freeze made boiler plate ice but they groomed it into sugar where you'd need it and corduroy everywhere else.

The riding was really nice today.

JADIP

I will be at Jackson Frost this Friday in search of this elusive magical powder ;) but I will be expecting some sweet sugar. I can't wait to check out these epic tree runs I keep hearing about. Maybe we can meet up for some runs if your going to be there Friday although I know Friday is your Blue the true day.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I will be at Jackson Frost this Friday in search of this elusive magical powder ;) but I will be expecting some sweet sugar. I can't wait to check out these epic tree runs I keep hearing about. Maybe we can meet up for some runs if your going to be there Friday although I know Friday is your Blue the true day.

Note that THEY DO NOT GROOM in the epic tree runs.

So I don't know what you are expecting.

There are glades on the west side... next to Powder Puff, Janes Lane , around Lehigh....

and they all looked way rained on and contoured by running water.

sort of looked like what happens when you microwave an ice cube......

gnarly bumps and shapes.

So I wouldn't want to trip on that crap. I don't know about you.

When the fresh snowfall from the sky fills in the glades it will be worth playing there but I wouldn't recommend it just yet.

And yes...Friday I'll be at Blue at noon.

• Like 1

Note that THEY DO NOT GROOM in the epic tree runs.

So I don't know what you are expecting.

There are glades on the west side... next to Powder Puff, Janes Lane , around Lehigh....

and they all looked way rained on and contoured by running water.

sort of looked like what happens when you microwave an ice cube......

gnarly bumps and shapes.

So I wouldn't want to trip on that crap. I don't know about you.

When the fresh snowfall from the sky fills in the glades it will be worth playing there but I wouldn't recommend it just yet.

And yes...Friday I'll be at Blue at noon.

I'm hoping since winter has returned JF along with everyone else will fire up their guns full blast and the wind will carry some over into the glades :naughty

I'm hoping since winter has returned JF along with everyone else will fire up their guns full blast and the wind will carry some over into the glades :naughty

I would not be surprised at all if the glades get blown and turn out great.

All I was saying was they do a tremendous job of making all the groomable areas

really nice and ridable after such bad rain.

The warm spells are what really screw up the surface so if they can get equipment onto a hill

to make it ride great then I'm happy. I don't need to find something by chance between trees

when I know the groomed areas are so ridable.

JF is making snow tonight(tuesday) and friday night to bring conditions back. Friday's high is 19, with a low of 6. We expect some nice dry and soft snow for the weekend.

big boulder will be making snow tonight and every night thru til friday

**all weather permitting**

get some!

-Guido

• Like 2

JF is making snow tonight(tuesday) and friday night to bring conditions back. Friday's high is 19, with a low of 6. We expect some nice dry and soft snow for the weekend.

big boulder will be making snow tonight and every night thru til friday

**all weather permitting**

get some!

-Guido

Thanks for the update. Weather permitting may I suggest JF cover the slopes in man made pow goodness Thursday night for the radio promo Friday :drool

i'll assist you in the consumption of it :wiggle

I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand

walkin through the streets of Soho in the rain.

He was lookin for the place called Lee Ho Fooks, gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein.

Chorus:

Aaahoo, werewolves of London

Aaahoo(2x)

Ya hear him howlin around your kitchen door, ya better not let him in.

Little old lady got mutilated late last night, werewolves of London again.

Chorus 2x

He's the hairy, hairy gent, who ran amok in Kent.

Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair.

You better stay away from him, he'll rip your lungs out Jim.

Huh, I'd like to meet his tailor.

Chorus 2x

Well, I saw Lon Chaney walkin with the queen, doing the werewolves of London.

I saw Lon Chaney Jr. walkin with the queen, doin the werewolves of London

I saw a werewolf drinkin a pina colada at Trader Vic's

And his hair was perfect.

ahhhooooo, werewolves of London

Draw blood