feburary 1st, 2010

Shadows

went up for a few hours after my sis got out of prison.

some people call it school.

just cruised around. did all park laps but did get away for one run when we saw the cat coming up paradise. fresh velvet :drool they just drove it up from the bottom. didnt do any other trails.

lift line pretty much all night with random rushes of gaper parties that all get down at once.

DSCN9524.jpg

lil sis boostin

DSCN9506.jpg

slippery stuff

DSCN9518.jpg

steezin!

DSCN9505.jpg

DSCN9509.jpg

DSCN9519.jpg

DSCN9511.jpg

had a little trouble on the wall. lip was hard to get used to.

DSCN9523.jpg

tis all. temp was pretty nice. i like to be hot when i ski otherwise i just think its cold and hate skiing

• Like 1

yea that came off a little harsh haha. wasnt sure how to take that. seemed really demeaning.

i like the life im living. couple piles of shit here and there but it all gets cleaned up eventually.

i was saying it sarcastically ashy...sucks to be back in PA, but make the best of it. For us mere mortals, skiing at Blue is just another day in paradise. :banghead

My friend and I both had free tickets from pelican so we went up for a couple hour session. Conditions werent too bad, minus the huge patches of ice down sidewinder <_< . The jump line looked really good and the rails were all set up well. except the triple short box thing is pointless. We only took one run outside of the park on our last run, which was bombing challenge to falls.

Edited by antman12

thought that wasnt gonna get done for a few weeks. whenever they do it i hope they use the winch. i just learned corks and dubs... want to get that shit DOWN!

not so much dubs but corks fo sho

please let me know when this is going to happen. it really might be worth paying money to see. how securely is your hip locked into it's socket these days?