Saturday 2/6 Roll Call

RootDKJ

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. My 8 year-old son is skiing with the race team for the day and we drove up last night from Jenkintown to avoid getting snowed in (12+" called for in Jenkintown). As long as I can make it to Blue from the Four Points on Airport Road I'll be there. Skiing solo in the morning and with him in the afternoon. Lime green jacket, black pants, silver helmet.

I'll be there. My 8 year-old son is skiing with the race team for the day and we drove up last night from Jenkintown to avoid getting snowed in (12+" called for in Jenkintown). As long as I can make it to Blue from the Four Points on Airport Road I'll be there. Skiing solo in the morning and with him in the afternoon. Lime green jacket, black pants, silver helmet.

ugh....i was praying for them to cancel :(

All the gapers will think it will be empty due to the superbowl and they will go skiing....and everybody and their brother in Philly, the lehigh valley and the dirty jersey will dig out their 15 year old skis and go skiing. Even the Jersey Shore is getting dumped on, I'll fistpump to that.

definitely dumping down in the dirty. i'm in margate right now. we just got done sledding on the sand dunes with some ghetto snowskate thing. there's well over a foot down here and still snowing really hard. maybe video to come later courtesy of rose.

edit: it double quoted? why?

Edited by Justo8484