Saturday 2/6 Roll Call

RootDKJ

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I'm leaving from Pottstown / north coventry how early should i leave? I'm planning on taking 100 to 309. i was thinking of leaving at 6 to get there with enough time, am i thinking along the right lines?

100 to 309? You mean 22? Anyway we live in North Coventry and on a normal day we leave at 6:30 and get to the Mt. right before 8:00. Taking into account poor road conditions and fraidy cat slow pokes I would leave at 5:30 at the latest if you want to be at the Mt. when they open. Hope this helps.

Spring mountain could be deeeeeeep!!!!!

I'm almost ready to check out the accuweather forums...some optimistic skiing weather geek must have Blue with dick deep accumulations..

Am I the only one thinking about investing in some chains tomorrow???

i wouldn't put chains on your car.

Go skiing!!!!!! Especially since you won't go Sunday because you are hitting da club....if I skipped skiing everytime I hit da club, I would only ski 50 days a year.

I get a kick out of the people who take winter storm forecasts at face value. I am still calling for zero to 20 inches!!!!

don't know about you guys but anything > 3 and I'm a happy man

I got a boatload of stuff to do today, but I'm keeping the weekend wide open, trip to Blew and/or JF, maybe some trees in the park, check out the Wiss Ski hill, XC, maybe even Johnny Law's secret stash at Rebel Hill. The possibilities are endless. YEAH!!!!!!!! Seriously hope that the Pokes finally get a legit hit this time around.