2/11/2010...packed pow

AtomicSkier

After yesterday, I wanted to sample the packed pow that would be served up this morning. I knew my 10:45-12 class was canceled, but was unsure about my 9:20-10:35 class. My roomie owned me, because I signed him in when he felt like sleeping so it was his turn. I left about 7:20am and pulled in just a little after 8am. Roads were snowpack, and there were some hairy spots where blown snow had reduced the width of 946 to one lane. Only 3 other people waiting in line at 8:30am. First run down I did Razors. Wow, was it awesome. True packed powder CAN be found in the poconos. Winds were reasonably light when I first started. A few more runs on Razors and then I checked out Dreamweaver, which was even better! The bumps got filled in with the freshness of yesterday, so it was really freakin soft in there. I took a run down Main Street once, but they were still grooming out the lower and central park, so it required a slow traverse to home stretch, so that was my only run on that side. I alternated between Razors and Dreamweaver the rest of the day, more Dreamweaver towards the end as the winds on Razors were brutal. I skied from 8:30 to 10:15 as I have class this afternoon and just wanted to get some early morning turns in. Great way to start another day in paradise. B)

i got a brand new 2010 liberty im my possesion hahahahahaha

they gave it to me with 53 miles on it, window stickers still on and erthing. stupid move guys.

already got it stuck today.

so i should be up more frequently again. missed a couple days.

have fun with that POS. i think i passed about 3 of those stuck in ditches on my way down to philly last night.