I have free JFBB tickets

Barb

So I have 4 freebies left on our season passes. If anyone interested we will be up at Frost about 8 on Sat (March 13th). First 4 people to respond or PM takes them. Oh and they are to use, not to sell. Don't be a dick.

• Like 1

I think they transfer to next year if you don't use them. I'd check before you give them away.

i'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree on that one. it would be cool if they did, but i dont think they do. if this weekends weather doesnt pan so good, i will also have a couple i didnt get to use. :banghead

fyi you will not be getting 4 next year. 2 and then 2 bogo vouchers for mount snow.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Oh well it was a good deal while it lasted and 2 free passes is still better than nothing.

Anyway 1 freebie gone, 3 left.

ok just to clarify, you have to be there this Saturday to get the ticket. It's not something I can mail to you to use in the future. JFBB freebies work like this: they scan my pass, give me the freebie that's dated THAT DAY.

So if you can make it to JF this Saturday, let me know.

i'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree on that one. it would be cool if they did, but i dont think they do. if this weekends weather doesnt pan so good, i will also have a couple i didnt get to use. :banghead

Reading the fine print, I think you are right.