jfbb closing date

was riding the lift with a woman on saturday who said jf will stay open till the end of march and bb will be open through april (only on the weekends). she said she got an email but i'm guess it's for season pass holders, can anyone out there confirm? this weekend's weather has me sketchy that this could happen but ya never know.

was riding the lift with a woman on saturday who said jf will stay open till the end of march and bb will be open through april (only on the weekends). she said she got an email but i'm guess it's for season pass holders, can anyone out there confirm? this weekend's weather has me sketchy that this could happen but ya never know.

Both me and my son are season passholders and neither of us has heard anything about closing yet, or about the passholders party (if they atre having one) so hopefully they are holding off to see how things go before making any official plans.

There's lots of snow and lots of people up there still on the weekends so hopefully both can stay open for quite some time.

Both me and my son are season passholders and neither of us has heard anything about closing yet, or about the passholders party (if they atre having one) so hopefully they are holding off to see how things go before making any official plans.

There's lots of snow and lots of people up there still on the weekends so hopefully both can stay open for quite some time.

I was told today that they are having the party. I was told that a notice will be sent out. I was also told it's not known when they are closing. It's usually around the 3rd week in March, though.

Edited by bigdaddyk

7-8 inches? houses will be under water. no need to worry about skiing.

This changes constantly, so hopefully it is blown way out of proportion. Here's a link to a weather forum, that is discussing it: http://tristateweath...inches--Ra.html I haven't heard anything from any of the weather forecasts. I would think that if they would be seeing this, something would have been said already.

Edited by bigdaddyk

well, theoretically of course, i remember more than a weeks notice about the season passholders party..so i doubt its this weekend. and if history repeats itself, JF was open for one more weekend after the passholders party. i'm thinking positive...closing on the 28th. lots of variables in this equation, though.

if we get 7-8 inches of rain, my house will become an ark.

I remember not too long ago JF was open like the 2nd weekend in April and it was actually free tickets that day as well.. I want to say 2006 but I could be wrong...

JF has never been open that long in my memory. There may have been ond year when I was a little kid that it stayed till the first week in april, but never the 2nd. The last two years before PEAK took over, JF did stay open till the last weekend in march and had a customer appreciation day with free lift tickets on that day.

I just know I had saved a lift ticket from Jack Frost (freebie day) from around 05-06 that was dated like April 7th or 8th something around there (I have no idea where it is now)... Honestly the only real reason I even remember it (or saved the ticket in the first place) was because it was the first time I took my son Michael skiing, and I thought it would be cool for him to have when he got older.