park "upgrades"

Shadows

they put up more guns, just like last time.

they also dont build big jumps with all the snow they dont blow, just like last time.

theyre bringing back the dub kink s... WHAAT WHATT BITCHES.

and you can take a sweet roller coaster ride over the whole park via interweb.

http://www.skibluemt.com/SkiBlue/info/terrain-parks/sidewinder_park.aspx

seriously though;

props to whoever took time to do the video run through of each park. very chillaxing beat as well. now just build good stuff and you will be golden.

not to be a downer (cause you know im so happy all the time) if that virtual run through is what the park is going to be like...

13 jib features. (nothing new)

6 are circus. that is a terrrrrrrrible ratio.

that is all

• Like 2

uhhhh.... pretty sure that video is two years old, but with the addition of the c-bow box. i swear they showed that when they did the movie premiere preseason a few years ago. there's rails in there that we all know have been destroyed, like the horrible dfd s and the transition box. that also had the hip on the first corner two years ago, and we all know how well that worked out. i'm pretty sure snowgrind does those flythrough things for all the stuff they build so they kinda have a visual of what the final product should look like, but size/spacing of a lot of that stuff looks absolutely cracked out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

who does their site? at least the park section?

Distoy is spelled dEstoy.

i guess caleb did the all the videos so props go to him.

PROFILES

-Caleb Hamilton, Owner, Design, Fabrictor, Operator, Consultant.

Building parks for 10 years and riding them longer, Caleb has taken the steps to create a start to finish terrain park business. We can literally help with any part of the process. He does the 3D design's and google earth videos. He is the main fabricator and a very skilled cat operator with years of experince at everywhere from New Zealand to MT. Hood, Oregon.

looking dope.

Picture2-1.png

im really not sure if this is new or not. i dont remember seeing it.

wait a minute. these fools are the ones that built ALL the circus shit? so theyve been around for like 3 years?

Edited by Shadows
  • Like 1

who does their site? at least the park section?

Distoy is spelled dEstoy.

i guess caleb did the all the videos so props go to him.

PROFILES

-Caleb Hamilton, Owner, Design, Fabrictor, Operator, Consultant.

Building parks for 10 years and riding them longer, Caleb has taken the steps to create a start to finish terrain park business. We can literally help with any part of the process. He does the 3D design's and google earth videos. He is the main fabricator and a very skilled cat operator with years of experince at everywhere from New Zealand to MT. Hood, Oregon.

looking dope.

Picture2-1.png

im really not sure if this is new or not. i dont remember seeing it.

wait a minute. these fools are the ones that built ALL the circus shit? so theyve been around for like 3 years?

yeah, they built all the dumb crap. and that rail is the dfd that was in central last year. tight kinks, skinny, and kinda sucked, if you ask me. the geometry was all wrong. i don't understand it. the old fdf and dfd rails were awesome.

yeah, they built all the dumb crap. and that rail is the dfd that was in central last year. tight kinks, skinny, and kinda sucked, if you ask me. the geometry was all wrong. i don't understand it. the old fdf and dfd rails were awesome.

thats what i thought before i posted it but if you compare, the staircase rail was a down. this looks more like it has 90 degree angles?

they built some (one set for the shoot) good jumps last year.

the lips are always fine as far as blue in concerned. not real wide or anything but good shape at least. its the landings that suck.

i think they need to change up their guns. if i was driving a cat i wouldnt be able to grip shit steep enough with the kind of snow they make. thats the problem i think.