New "Features"

Switchsideskier.

ahaha i remember how many people busted their ass on the patio/bar last year :lol:

Blue's ticket office employees need to learn some customer relation skills. The women selling me my pass gave me shit for being on the hot list. They should smile, and take your credit card.

Ya man, I had that old bat thats been in the ticket office since Little Gap. She absolutely refused to take a new picture. She's like "NO NO NO THE Picture Doesn't even matter" I then responded with "If it doesn't matter why do you take pictures?" So now the picture on my pass is from when I was 16 years old 5 years ago!! Same picture as 05-06 06-07. Doesnt even look like me. Oh well. I will show you guys once the season starts it's funny.

Ya man, I had that old bat thats been in the ticket office since Little Gap. She absolutely refused to take a new picture. She's like "NO NO NO THE Picture Doesn't even matter" I then responded with "If it doesn't matter why do you take pictures?" So now the picture on my pass is from when I was 16 years old 5 years ago!! Same picture as 05-06 06-07. Doesnt even look like me. Oh well. I will show you guys once the season starts it's funny.

I wasn't referring to her...I was referring to ponytail women bitching nonstop about how she couldn't get credit cards to process. She went on and on, almost to the point of screaming about it. The women helping us who was berating me about my fast skiing managed to process the CC's fine.

They had the same problem when I had a pass there a couple years ago... CC never seemed to work... Couldn't tell you if it was the same lady with the ponytail, but you would think that a division of a company that relies on credit cards for payment would have it ironed out... However, if Jeff was right, maybe she just doesn't know how to use the machine...

I wasn't referring to her...I was referring to ponytail women bitching nonstop about how she couldn't get credit cards to process. She went on and on, almost to the point of screaming about it. The women helping us who was berating me about my fast skiing managed to process the CC's fine.

lol wow.

Most of the time nowadays its just easier to use your Check Card anyway... Most big places, at least the smart ones, have started using the instant check readers to instantly deduct the payment the same as a Check Card... I'm sure Blue doesn't have that yet, but using a check for my season pass never crossed my mind...

They should just let you upload a pic yourself on the website and ship you your pass. So much easier.

BTW season pass ordering FINALLY worked...thank god I got the cheaper price and didn't have to talk to another human

I hope I get my old picture from 07-08...good times

They should just let you upload a pic yourself on the website and ship you your pass. So much easier.

BTW season pass ordering FINALLY worked...thank god I got the cheaper price and didn't have to talk to another human

I hope I get my old picture from 07-08...good times

Yes! Most mountains let you either upload a pic or e-mail. That's awesome you finally got your pass. I understand that the pictures really don't matter, I was just offended that the old bat was so rude and used a 5 year old pic lol..

Was slopeside pub and grill there last year? Where again is Rays grill on skis and has anybody eaten there..

I ate there once, I liked my backpack food better :P

BM Drive-In is where it's at.

I think they should rename Rays Grill on Skis to "Barbs Booze on Boardz"

I ate there once, I liked my backpack food better :P

BM Drive-In is where it's at.

I think they should rename Rays Grill on Skis to "Barbs Booze on Boardz"

I saw Ray's 3 times all season long... And everytime I was it is was up by old Raceway Vista Lift Easy Out interchange in front of the Ski Patrol/First aid building.... Even though they still have it listed it's location at the top of the Quad..... Whatever.

Barbs Booze on Boardz would be nice but ya can't beat a 60 oz camelpack full of Redbull & Jager drool2.gif

Edited by Nidecker25

Blue Mountain is proud to announce the arrival of our new, state of the art Montana Challenge MAX automated ski and snowboard tuning machine. Blue Mountain is the first and currently only shop in the United States to operate the Challenge MAX!

I saw Ray's 3 times all season long... And everytime I was it is was up by old Raceway Vista Lift Easy Out interchange in front of the Ski Patrol/First aid building.... Even though they still have it listed it's location at the top of the Quad..... Whatever.

Barbs Booze on Boardz would be nice but ya can't beat a 60 oz camelpack full of Redbull & Jager drool2.gif

BAHAHHA

I got a skitune at Blue once...just a wax and sharpen and my skis were worse after the tune than before. It was only like $15 but you get what you pay for.

Ya I personally will never have Blue "Tune" my equipment. LOL Just posted this for anyone who actually cares. I don't lol.

Orientation was Today.

Good news.

December 20th is the date for rfid scanners for vista, main st, burma. They preinstalled mounting blocks and all wires already and are waiting on the units. Until then tickets will be hand scanned.

VIP lines at the quad and six pack will be its own line to the right side of the rfid scanners and VIP will be scanned via hand scanner all year long.

You still CANNOT punch a hole in the pass.... you can get an arm band or necklace with a clear plastic case to put your pass in, if you do not want that you can still just stick it in a pocket... however it HAS to be in a pocket different than a cell phone. A cell phone send out signals that will mix with the signal the scanners put out and it will not read the pass. its been shown and proven.

blues 10 year plan consist of new trails on the east side of paradise with 2 to 3 new lift plans to access those trails... those words were out of Jim's mouth himself to everyone that was at the orientation.

Blue will open on December 10th.

P.S. no 730 opening.

Edited by Nidecker25
  • Like 1