stoketoberfest!

mbike-ski

myself, justin, and kevin will be there Saturday night and the to the 'VIP' party after at Brewworks. not sure about friday night. and saturday afternoon i can't do because i have an alumni soccer game at Moravian.

I was thinking of coming up Saturday afternoon for Deeper.

if you want to hang around for the evening session let me know. there is always beer flowing at my house before it starts. and it's only a few blocks away.

I think I'm going to go....gotta figure our where the Icehouse is. Toast what-time is the pre-party at your house?

The only thing that sucks about these ski parties is it's mostly dudes wearing flannel and beanies indoors...isn't that hot...lol

If you would have ventured away from that table the other night you would have realized there were plenty of hot chicks there.

if you want to hang around for the evening session let me know. there is always beer flowing at my house before it starts. and it's only a few blocks away.

I like drinking.

I have to work Saturday, but there isn't anything on the schedule after 11 AM. If it stays that way, I should be able to roll early.