Belleayre

OutCold

As much as we like to joke about it, there are definitely more important things in life than getting out on the snow... I hope she feels better and gets better soon Moe!!!

True dat. On the bright side, this makes a strong case for a trip to SA next summer to make up for this. :naughty

was up there today. had a fucking blast. They had a rail, a corrugated pipe, and a shotgun rail set up. The 3 trail thing is bullshit. It's the same trail from the midstation and maybe a beginner trail. But the snow was good, lots of fun shit to do on the sides of the trail.

Definitely worth the 3 hour drive.

was up there today. had a fucking blast. They had a rail, a corrugated pipe, and a shotgun rail set up. The 3 trail thing is bullshit. It's the same trail from the midstation and maybe a beginner trail. But the snow was good, lots of fun shit to do on the sides of the trail.

Definitely worth the 3 hour drive.

Good to hear. Thanks.

You could just go skiing and get a report for yourself. I'm almost positive you'll be more satisfied.

This.

After skiing yesterday, I had to move furniture around at my mothers as she's getting new carpets installed today. Man, was I ever tired last night.