Ticket Deals?

shopey1080

So i have not purchased a season pass this year yet because i am working in philadelphia now...does anyone know if there are any good ticket deals for Blue going on, or what my Best option would be if i dont get a season pass....I think i saw grilledsteeze at stooges in allentown over the weekend idk..

i always wondered why blue never had any ticket deals (i think late in the season there is a BOGO). i guess they don't need deals for people to come but it's definitely harmful to my wallet as i love blue but don't opt for the season pass.

camelback - triple tickets

jfbb - 3 and 6 packs

bear creek - mid day (not sure about what deals are here either).

I think it was thanksgiving night, me and my buddy stoped in to pick up his card he left there from the night before....Doesnt boulder check your current student status? because i still do i have my ID......

I think.

I know for their season pass they require a letter from the registrar...they're strict!

what is the Dougie Dance? Yea i dont think they care about college days, im speaking of season passes, is there any mountain that doesnt check student status? As i remember blue doesnt check hardcore, but only allows you to be up to the age of 22 in order to qualify for student status? Is it to late to get in the 6 night package?

what is the Dougie Dance? Yea i dont think they care about college days, im speaking of season passes, is there any mountain that doesnt check student status? As i remember blue doesnt check hardcore, but only allows you to be up to the age of 22 in order to qualify for student status? Is it to late to get in the 6 night package?

Camelback, I'm 25 taking one class in New York all I had to show was a print out receipt that I registered for the class fall semester and I saved $250 on my unlimited pass.

Monday is $10.00 off for Mens Day. Tuesday is Business Person's Day; show a business card and get $10.00 off. (if you don't have one you can make one.) If the college ID works you get $10.00 off every midweek day.

Check the local township recreation department. Most sell discount tickets to local ski areas but they usually don't go on sale until late December. Midweek tickets are the best deals of course. I skied 20 days last year including 8 in Vermont and 2 in Utah. I paid full price on 2 days, both in PA during holiday periods when it's hard to scoop discounts. The deals are there if you know where to look. I'm always suprised how many people don't take advantage of discounts that are readily available.

• Like 1

Monday is $10.00 off for Mens Day. Tuesday is Business Person's Day; show a business card and get $10.00 off. (if you don't have one you can make one.) If the college ID works you get $10.00 off every midweek day.

Check the local township recreation department. Most sell discount tickets to local ski areas but they usually don't go on sale until late December. Midweek tickets are the best deals of course. I skied 20 days last year including 8 in Vermont and 2 in Utah. I paid full price on 2 days, both in PA during holiday periods when it's hard to scoop discounts. The deals are there if you know where to look. I'm always suprised how many people don't take advantage of discounts that are readily available.

True, banks also can give discount tickets.

My bank gives out discount tickets to blue, camelback, jfbb for winter sports.

Many credit union banks give a lot of discount tickets away for a different array of places. Nice perks for being a member, wouldn't never bank at at corporate bank ever again.

Corporate banks suck and just take your money ha.

But back on topic if anyone banks with a credit union check in to discounted tickets.

If your interested 6 weekday passes for $95 through my ski club. I'll call group sales and see if I can still sign u up, i don't see why not they are making money off of it.

So i should go to my first commonwealth federal credit union and ask for a discount on a blue mt pass? lol, Does nestors have any deals for passes? My old Temple U. snowboard club offers passes to Boulder but no BLUE!?!?

http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/

Thats FirstCommonwealths "Perks" I bank there lol

What's the difference with credit unions? So they don't make a profit.

Most credit unions are owned and controlled and funded by its members and operated for the purpose of promoting good financial information providing credit at reasonable rates, and providing other financial services to its members

So just for a checking account it probably doesn't matter. If I ever need a loan I'll look into a credit union. I always figured try were more for union people.

Ya First Commonwealth makes you pay $5 for a "Share" to open an account. They ran a sweet deal when I signed up I got $50 for joining,and visa gave $100 for getting a debit card. First Commonwealth rocks, I get my direct deposit a day early, and they are pretty good with giving loans even if you made some mistakes in the past.

If your interested 6 weekday passes for $95 through my ski club. I'll call group sales and see if I can still sign u up, i don't see why not they are making money off of it.

http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/

Thats FirstCommonwealths "Perks" I bank there lol

Yes i would be interested, although i plan on doing most of my skiing during the weekend, im sure i could easily use up 6 week day passes....let me know

Yes i would be interested, although i plan on doing most of my skiing during the weekend, im sure i could easily use up 6 week day passes....let me know

KK. I decided to do the weekday group cause it's about $60 cheaper and most of the people in it wanted the weekday, I didn't really care I was just in it for the free season pass :P lol but I will call tomorrow and let you know man!