Camelback Opening!!!

Rossboy14

Camelback Mountain Resort will be open tomorrow, December 4th from 3pm to 9pm, and December 5th from 10am to 4pm. The CBK Terrain Park crew will be setting up a terrain park down at Snowtubing. Dust off that equipment and get ready for the season. Cost will be $20 and will include a FREE Terrain Park Pass. Snowmaking will continue around the clock. We will see you on the mountain!

• Like 1

Camelback Mountain Resort will be open tomorrow, December 4th from 3pm to 9pm, and December 5th from 10am to 4pm. The CBK Terrain Park crew will be setting up a terrain park down at Snowtubing. Dust off that equipment and get ready for the season. Cost will be $20 and will include a FREE Terrain Park Pass. Snowmaking will continue around the clock. We will see you on the mountain!

What will be open terrain wise?

What will be open terrain wise?

Just the tubing hill for this weekend. We want to keep hammering the mountain with snow. That way we can open with some great trails.

Nothing before 10AM. Weak.

We wanted to give you guys a chance to sleep in. Just kidding! We want to take advantage of the best snowmaking temps. If we opened up earlier we might lose some prime times for making the best snow we can. Hope that explains a little bit.

Just the tubing hill for this weekend. We want to keep hammering the mountain with snow. That way we can open with some great trails.

We wanted to give you guys a chance to sleep in. Just kidding! We want to take advantage of the best snowmaking temps. If we opened up earlier we might lose some prime times for making the best snow we can. Hope that explains a little bit.

Don't mind me, my heads' been up my azz for the past few days. My definition of depression. I'm a lot of this lately:

• Like 2

I guess its awesome that they are opening the tubing park with a park, but I would have rather seen some trails instead of the same thing they did last year... The park doesn't do much for most people and doesn't really bring the crowds... And they can dispute it all they want, but they are blowing on all the typical opening trails and would have had pretty decent coverage... I would bet they don't open the mountain until next Friday at the earliest... Thanks for keeping us updated Ross... Make them see the light!!!

I guess its awesome that they are opening the tubing park with a park, but I would have rather seen some trails instead of the same thing they did last year... The park doesn't do much for most people and doesn't really bring the crowds... And they can dispute it all they want, but they are blowing on all the typical opening trails and would have had pretty decent coverage... I would bet they don't open the mountain until next Friday at the earliest... Thanks for keeping us updated Ross... Make them see the light!!!

false....all younger people ski/ride park...go to boulder's opening day and you'll see that having a terrain park makes a shit ton of money now.

I understand it makes money, but that was a full trail with a chair lift... This is a tubing park with some features and a rope tow... I hope that Steeze realizes he will be riding on the tubing park, not the mountain... From what I have read, there will be no trails on the mountain... Am I mistaken?

Wait WTF is the mountain opening Sunday and only tubing park terrain park Saturday? I don't get the point of 10am opening Sunday so they don't miss out on snowmaking temps if it's only for terrain park. Your not going to make snow on top of features until 10am you can't open a terrain park with burried features, what gives?

This weekend will be a tubing terrain park ONLY. The rest of the mountain will continue to have snow made on it so we can open with more trails, and better conditions. Hope that clears some stuff up.

*loosens neck tie*

"Tough Crowd"

Edited by Rossboy14

host a PASR day with discounted lift tickets and you won't get pounded with snowballs...anyway RossBoy you need to be thick skinned to post on PASR...I still miss Craig at Camelbacks dawn reports...classic!!!!

Dawn Reports. Now that's a torch i think i will take up.

• Like 1