Discount passes and such

owenskier

Find a local ski club near you. I'm in Upper Bucks Ski Club and they offer discounted tickets to almost all the mountains in the area, and many up in VT and NY. You gotta let em know a little ahead of time and they'll mail the vouchers to ya. 15 bones to join the club for the year, and you can easily save that by purchasing just one discounted lift ticket. Not to mention all the deals on ski and stay packages to certain places on the east, all the discounted bus trips, 10% off any purchase at buckmans, club appreciation nights at some mountains, and the annual ski club auction at the beginning of the year. Big thanks to my pop for getting me into it long ago, well worth the money. Pretty sure you can download an application right off their website.

All day weekend ticket to blue through our club.......45 bones.

Jay anytime 43 (used that one a couple times last year)

elk weekend 50

jfbb weekend 40

stowe anytime 54

Quite a few others too.

Hope this isn't considered spam or whatever, but if telling others about a local ski club is spam I'll just pack my things and leave now.

All day weekend ticket to blue through our club.......45 bones.

Jay anytime 43 (used that one a couple times last year)

elk weekend 50

jfbb weekend 40

stowe anytime 54

Quite a few others too.

Hope this isn't considered spam or whatever, but if telling others about a local ski club is spam I'll just pack my things and leave now.

yeah pack up buddy or we will do it for you. actually, thanks for the info. sounds like a club like this is just what this dude needs.

Bus trips are a steal of a deal too. Every year they run one to sugarloaf for a week of ski and stay for 345 per person I believe. It's on the dairy queen sign in Dublin cause a club member owns it I think.

yeah my dad got us into it as a way for us to take family ski trips on the cheap. Talk all the poop you want on weekend warriors on bus trips, but it's what started taking my skiing all the way to VT.

In times like these it's a hard thing to pass up.

Probably gonna hit up bolton this year cause it's ski and stay for like 65 or 70 bucks or something per night. Perfect mountain to take the GF to, no crowds and typical northern VT conditions.

I'm trying to get as many friends into it this year as I can, I don't like attend club meetings or anything, just wanna usher some buddies into the sport on the cheaper side of things.

all day ticket to bear creek every wednesday for 15 bones, perfect if you live close and don't have much experience.

OK I'm done now I promise.

That's a really good deal for Stowe...and $15 for BC on Wednesdays is a pretty good deal..I'm in a ski club it's called PASR...I just need to make a membership card..shouldn't be hard I have a laminating machine at work..

Pretty sure you'd have to couple that club with the Eastern Pa Ski Council to recieve those rates. Who knows though, go for it, I'm sure much less moral things have been done for lift ticket deals.

I don't understand why we can't get deals and discounts? I would consider PASR sort of like a club, at least all the OG members

I think it comes down to the fact that we could never get organized enough or enough guaranteed people to qualify for a group rate. We just have to find someone willing to sit in the lodge for an hour or two to distribute tickets. Argually pretty hard to do amongst people like us.

I think it comes down to the fact that we could never get organized enough or enough guaranteed people to qualify for a group rate. We just have to find someone willing to sit in the lodge for an hour or two to distribute tickets. Argually pretty hard to do amongst people like us.

When I used to race Nastar at BC on club nights, I made a PASR club card. Simple enough.