Early bird Season Passes

skifreak

Got my paper in the mail today for blues early bird season pass rates. You have to buy them prior to June 16th I believe. The price for a student pass rose $12 this year to $322 for an unlimited pass at the earlybird rate.

Got my paper in the mail today for blues early bird season pass rates. You have to buy them prior to June 16th I believe. The price for a student pass rose $12 this year to $322 for an unlimited pass at the earlybird rate.

26153[/snapback]

:yes Yupp, went up $12. 3 years ago it was $290, 2 years ago it was $300, last year was $310, now $322 :o

Yeah, but if you like parks at all, you would spend the extra gas money to get to BC.  I love that place.

26171[/snapback]

i do got to bc. b/c its cheeper (and i do liuke to srew around in the park

i most likely will be going to bear creek this year.

26179[/snapback]

if we all go together we can get a discount rate.

I will also be going to Bear Creek this year, was very happy with it last year. Passes are cheap, the park is great, and its real close. I will pay to freeride at other resorts on discount days when I get bored with Bear Creek. I am in if you guys wanna try and get a discount, I know they have a discount if you buy two or more passes.

I will also be going to Bear Creek this year, was very happy with it last year.  Passes are cheap, the park is great, and its real close.  I will pay to freeride at other resorts on discount days when I get bored with Bear Creek.  I am in if you guys wanna try and get a discount, I know they have a discount if you buy two or more passes.

26224[/snapback]

We are in for 3 evening passes only.