Instructor recommendation

NMSKI

Hey all, been checking out these boards for a while but no posts until now. I'm hoping to get some recommendations for a good ski instructor at Jack Frost. I'm an advanced intermediate with 20 years experience but looking to lose some bad habits. Never had a lesson in my life and finally realizing some instruction would be good for me. Any info is much appreciated.

Hey all, been checking out these boards for a while but no posts until now. I'm hoping to get some recommendations for a good ski instructor at Jack Frost. I'm an advanced intermediate with 20 years experience but looking to lose some bad habits. Never had a lesson in my life and finally realizing some instruction would be good for me. Any info is much appreciated.

Eric

Definitely not me.... Just go to the learning center ask for Jeff Lutz at Frost or Shifty at Boulder and tell him you want the best he has that day. There are a Lot of level 3+ PSIA people there. I mean seriously skilled trainers and trainers of trainers and such. As a general rule they would honestly do this anyway if you told them you needed an advanced to expert lesson.

Yeah what phillycore said. There are quite a few level 3 instructors and they will set you up with someone they feel is capable of teaching an advanced lesson and that instructor will be more than happy to not be teaching a beginner lesson haha.