New Hardhat

n0xidee

I've had helmets for drag racing, motorcycles, bicycling, and skiing. One thing matters more than anything else when it comes to any helmet. The rating. Choose wisely if you possibly plan on counting on it one day.

Yes!

I bought a Bern, LOVED the fit and feel, but got rid of it. I won't lie that I didn't care too much for the color I bought either, but the majority of Berns use their multi-impact foam that is designed to kind of absorb multiple smaller impacts instead of fully absorbing the one medium or big impact that you're wearing a helmet to protect against. I had a Baker, and it uses a hard outer shell, but still the flexible foam inner designed for smaller impacts.

I'm not wearing a helmet right now which is about as dumb as it gets. Even with my thoughts above; any Bern is better than no helmet. I'm planning to pick up something with foam more similar to a bike helmet/with a rating sometime real soon.

Yes!

I bought a Bern, LOVED the fit and feel, but got rid of it. I won't lie that I didn't care too much for the color I bought either, but the majority of Berns use their multi-impact foam that is designed to kind of absorb multiple smaller impacts instead of fully absorbing the one medium or big impact that you're wearing a helmet to protect against. I had a Baker, and it uses a hard outer shell, but still the flexible foam inner designed for smaller impacts.

I'm not wearing a helmet right now which is about as dumb as it gets. Even with my thoughts above; any Bern is better than no helmet. I'm planning to pick up something with foam more similar to a bike helmet/with a rating sometime real soon.

especially with those auto-bars at Blue...