Frost 1-23-2011

JFskiDan

Cold morning. PA Ridge Racer, Phillycore and myself met up first thing to make some turns before they had to head off for check in. i was kind of suprised to see that the near zero temps had really firmed things up some. areas that were playful powder yesterday were hardpack today. Our first run down the elevator was eventful, as things that looked soft, werent so soft. Challenge glade had some leftover powder in it, but also a few very icy spots. PC ventured way off skiers right of challenge glade to find some powder in some really tight trees/brush, and came out releativly unscathed. Managed to ski a bunch of runs with PA RR and PC, up until i left at about 12:30. we even made a run down challenge through the gates they had set up for the race team. we should be forming the JF-PASR race crew shortly. Good snow day, finally got to make some turns with PC. A few pics.

Top of Elevator

JF1-23-11002a.jpg

PA RR

JF1-23-11003a.jpg

PC

JF1-23-11006a.jpg

PA RR

JF1-23-11004a.jpg

PC

JF1-23-11007a.jpg

JAHHDIP

• Like 2

It's honestly really hard not to be in the backseat on elevator, although not impossible. Really hard on days like today. I'm a classic backseat driver anyway...lol

Today' s letter of the day was F

Freaking Freezing, First turns all together in 2011, Fast as Fu.k, Fun with Friends at Frost.

I'm still cold damnit.....