2011-2012 season...

burton71

Has it been cold enough to blow the past few night??? A couple days of warm rain on tap.

Think I heard they got about 5 hours in sunday night. Don't know about last night or not, didn't have the guns on when I left around 10.

Yesterday was fun but when the sun went down things got a bit icy. Decent amount of people there but not to crowded.

Lots of kids were throwin down on the hard pack last night, it was pretty amazing actually.

sidenote: park crew is kicking ass this year. in the 6 days ive been at bear so far not once has anything in the park been missed. as soon as a rut forms in the lip or landing it seems like someone on park crew is there to fix it. i know they got a whole bunch of shit last year but damn they really stepped it up this year. good job fellas

• Like 1

when will they be adding cascade and putting everything out

I think Tom said he wants to wait until they can get a decent amount of snow down to have a good build rather than the usual early season cascade build. I could be wrong though.