2011-2012 season...

burton71

and im glad to see we have another asshole who came on this board solely to troll. dont you have anything better to do?

You need to let your mother change your diaper and wash your mouth out with soap. Seems like you’re getting irritated.

I'm here now and they're pounding the mountain. Pretty much every gun on. Should have b lift open tomorrow. If they keep blowing snow like they are they should have a decent amount open by the weekend. All depends on the weather though. Oh and the setup for the hike park is high down rail, low down rail, flat box, small flat rail.

ive never seen bear blow so much snow when they were open. theyll have most if not all of the mountain open by the weekend for sure. hiked in full on snow making yesterday.. it was worth it. park crew kept the features prime. totally jealous sean got first run down black bear.

We were trying to keep up with it, felt nice to actually have some good snow to shape the lips with. I can't believe how many people were riding while they were absolutely hammering black bear. Saw a group of three snowboarders hike to the top around 9:30 or so and take a pow run, the stopped in front of the yurt and one of em just snowed the crap out of the others. It felt very nice and light for manmade snow that's for sure, it didn't seem so light shoveling it though. Heard they're turning on the lift today so that should be good news.

I think I heard something about cheap tickets for one more day but don't quote me on it. Maybe 15 bones or something??

I'm off til sunday, and hope to be grillin outside the yurt for the warm weather this weekend, so long as it's not raining.