2011-2012 season...

burton71

hyyyype

tomorrow should be a good day haha. got a little too warm out today.

oh yeah if possible can we set more rails up urban? i felt like a lot of the stuff today was sitting far away from the lip. park crew kept everything 100% all day though even in the warm weather when stuff starts to get bombed so props to them.

im talking about them being set up like this.

506_945580522.jpg

tom, please don't ever do this. i know you know better. i hate to use boulder as an example... but you don't ever see anything set up like that up there. or at park city, or whistler, or... i think you get the idea.

• Like 1

its funny because bear is one of the only mountains around that sets stuff up like that. i guess they're making changes. it really doesn't matter to me. the rail shouldn't touch the lip or it should just barely meet it. you should never drop down on to a down rail though. i think that just feels super weird.

Edited by mollyskeeze

tom, please don't ever do this. i know you know better. i hate to use boulder as an example... but you don't ever see anything set up like that up there. or at park city, or whistler, or... i think you get the idea.

Whistler had some rails set up like that last year when I was there. Its is kind of fun because it gives you the option to ollie on or use the lip.

Personally I dont care how they are setup because just about any setup can be fun.

the down rail with the little flat thing at the beggining was like taht last season

dfd was perfect today. i dont think that rail has ever been setup better. pretty much the whole park is super fun. i couldnt decide which line i wanted to keep hitting so i hit all of them adn theyre all sick. jump would ride a little better if it was more poppy but its fun.

Bear was a lot of fun this weekend. First jump was way better as a hip, and the candy cane rail and DFD were really good.

Kyle, I agree with you about the down rails, but I brought that up last year to a pretty negative response as well so I don't really get it. But it was fun overall, great weather Saturday. Hopefully they don't get completely killed with the weather this week and could maybe get some more rails up.