Colorado Gems Card

RidgeRacer

Found this online. Doesn't seem like a bad deal, especially if you're visiting and skiing mid-week. Of course the resorts are limited, but if you're planning on visiting one or more of these resorts, this may be worth picking up.

http://www.shopcolor...ard_2011_12.htm

The 2011-12 Gems Card gets you discounts at all nine Colorado Gems ski areas. Participating resorts include Arapahoe Basin, Echo Mountain, Eldora, Loveland, Monarch Mountain, Powderhorn, Ski Cooper, SolVista, and Sunlight. Check out the list of deals and discounts for the 2011-12 Gems Card below.

2011-12 Colorado Gems Card

Arapahoe Basin

• [*]2 for 1 adult lift ticket Mon-Fri, valid once 11/1/11

I just realized that the one resort says "Ski Cooper" and not "Ski Copper". LMAO. I was wondering why those rates were so low. Really the only 2 areas on this card that interest me are A Basin and Loveland and this thing actually offers some pretty good deals - especially Loveland. It may be worth picking up if we do a front range trip.

Thanks for posting this, I think I am going to pick one up. I got a season pass to Loveland back in May for $359 (so cheap). It allows me to buy 2 $17 youth passes per day. I am also going to get the 6th grade passport for Stephen. Its only $99 and you get 4 free days to all Colorado resorts. Since I have neighbors who have places at Winter Park and Breckenridge, I am sure they will get used.

Can't wait for ski season out here. Gotta start amping up my workouts to get my legs in shape for the longer trails.

Cooper mountain has youth season passes for $104. 26 trails (more than jf) not a bad deal if you have kids.

Edited by Barb