Lunch Special

getfoward

• 3 weeks later...

The chill is begining here in Blakeslee! I have one question, howcome the the cooking staff will not release the lunch special until its served? Why the big secret? P.S. - who the heck is Sweet Heat?

There is no secret. If you ask them, they will tell you. The mind behind the lunch specials said you can also make requests for future specials. No guarantees, but she will do her best.

What about cheesesteak pizza???? Or maybe Asian day..stir fry and a spring roll. Would be sickbirded

She has done stir fry and things of that nature. The lunch specials at JF really are the cat's pajamas. You get a ton of delicious food for a very reasonable price. Mmmmmm. Can't wait for a tasty lunch special after some freshy turns!

She has done stir fry and things of that nature. The lunch specials at JF really are the cat's pajamas. You get a ton of delicious food for a very reasonable price. Mmmmmm. Can't wait for a tasty lunch special after some freshy turns!

This is true. The lunch special is typically a classy affair. Often times the lunch special choice could take you across the globe without even leaving the Jack Frost lodge.

• 1 month later...

I hopped on the band wagon this year. Yes, that means I'll be at Boulder for the daily lunch special with beer(s) on the side.

If you want the really heady lunch specials, then you have to go to Jack Frost. That's where it's at! I'm getting super hungry just thinking about all that tasty goodness.

Beers on the side is also a good choice.

does it come with a side of ego and a dash of redbull?

The mastermind behind the specials is sweet and humble. Not sure about the RedBalls though. She might throw some in when she wants to turn it up to awesome.