2011/2012 Sno Mountain Good stuff!

KCSKI

^Wrong....since I've been doing all the facebook work for Sno & doing the photography work AND still working within the Lift Department..plus my own businesses...you sometimes really truly don't have enough time to get on to other things...forums being one of them....soooo much time.

Well..anyway, that's my excuse for all that....but....I will make time for PASR now that the bike shop should slow down....but, it will be the good stuff gentlemen....you want to rag...I won't waste time with you.

Anyway..here are some pics I shot the past few weeks..so, peruse them..and I promise, I'll be here each day for conversations/suggestions/ideas....ect.

http://www.facebook.com/SnoMountain?sk=wall#!/media/set/?set=a.10150567351506138.437376.288781601137&type=1

http://www.facebook.com/SnoMountain?sk=wall#!/media/set/?set=a.10150553270041138.434711.288781601137&type=3

One good thing is..and I know I mentioned it...is our photo contest we do each week...that has been a great success...granted for the younger set with the cookie thing and all. We now do a photo shoot each Sat & Sunday at 1pm on Whistler..and I'm shooting the NASTAR Races on Thursday nights now as well..so...come on up!

^Wrong....since I've been doing all the facebook work for Sno & doing the photography work AND still working within the Lift Department..plus my own businesses...you sometimes really truly don't have enough time to get on to other things...forums being one of them....soooo much time.

Well..anyway, that's my excuse for all that....but....I will make time for PASR now that the bike shop should slow down....but, it will be the good stuff gentlemen....you want to rag...I won't waste time with you.

Anyway..here are some pics I shot the past few weeks..so, peruse them..and I promise, I'll be here each day for conversations/suggestions/ideas....ect.

http://www.facebook....81601137&type=1

http://www.facebook....81601137&type=3

One good thing is..and I know I mentioned it...is our photo contest we do each week...that has been a great success...granted for the younger set with the cookie thing and all. We now do a photo shoot each Sat & Sunday at 1pm on Whistler..and I'm shooting the NASTAR Races on Thursday nights now as well..so...come on up!

You are a clown. Everyone posting in here wants to hear the good news Sno has about its finances. Until then, people are going to bust your balls and call you out. December has come and gone, tell us already.

• Like 1

You are a clown. Everyone posting in here wants to hear the good news Sno has about its finances. Until then, people are going to bust your balls and call you out. December has come and gone, tell us already.

Be satisfied that we are open and progressing in a very difficult season weather wise..and furthermore, financing is not my area of operations..that is left up to others. I was told all is good, and I leave it at that....so...you will have to as well for I have not the info you are looking for.

Now, can we move past this and try to figure out a way to make it snow...a lot?

As of this morning the only slopes that were not being hit were Upper & Lower Fast Track & Upper Runaway..along with Spike...now that might have changed since I was up there this morning as I know they will switch to different slopes...wind, weather...sunlight..as the day goes on. Also, and I know tubing isn't a big issue here but they are hammering that as well along with the Shuttle Lift loading area.

This might give you a better idea..I shot this this morning at around 9am:

http://www.facebook.com/SnoMountain#!/photo.php?fbid=10150569363051138&set=a.337281111137.199266.288781601137&type=1&theater

Glad to have you back KCSKI. I'm really looking forward to my visit to Sno later this season. Hopefully by the time I get out there everything will be open.

You're the spokesman for the mountain so you have to press the bosses for some info to share. I'll believe that your financial situation is good, but can you give us any incite into what improvements or future projects are in the works to make Sno better?

Glad to have you back KCSKI. I'm really looking forward to my visit to Sno later this season. Hopefully by the time I get out there everything will be open.

You're the spokesman for the mountain so you have to press the bosses for some info to share. I'll believe that your financial situation is good, but can you give us any incite into what improvements or future projects are in the works to make Sno better?

Glad to be back, and again..just been crazy for me the past few weeks.

Right now I think all ski resorts are just concentrating on getting conditions improved on with this weather we keep having. As far as financials, you are right..we're good and proof of that is simply, we're open, snow is being blown by the ton atm...and like a lot of businesses, we all survived the worst recession in a long long time. Also, I know it's really small stuff, but look around the mountain a bit, mainly personnel...lifties all outfitted the same now, mountain operations personnel looking more professional....rails and park features being redone as far as appearance...little things right now, but they mean a lot.

As far as major stuff....I'm sure there is a list, but as of yet I haven't been clued into any "Hot" item. When word comes down on something and the mountain wants it known, I'll be the first to scream it out here.

So...with that said...all the doomsayers have yet again been proven wrong..we're here, we're open....lol..yes, Long Haul is running and will run Thursday thru Sunday once conditions allow..we have the 4/$50 lift deal once again...we have a mid week special we're fine tuning but should be announced shortly.

Right now all I can say is please come up this weekend if you can, give us a chance to prove to you that we're on the upswing of things. Most of you will notice the mood of everyone that works here now...we know we're good and now can concentrate on the future with confidence.

Hey KCSKI - do you remember a couple of lifties at Sno named Frank and James? Frank was an older guy. James was younger, but he seemed a little slow. They were a team....worked together, lived together, etc. Ring any bells? Are they back working lifts for Sno?

Just posted up on the Sno website & FB..update so far for the weeeknd:

Sno Mountain made snow around the clock for 3 days and the ops crew did a great job making mountains of snow everywhere. All open terrain was completely resurfaced and conditions are perfect heading into the weekend!!! The bumps on Boomer and White are getting rave reviews as you are able to work the kinks out on the Boomer bumps before progressing to White Lightning for a REAL challenge. Smoke was buried with mountains of powder and look for it to open early Saturday morning. Hi-Ball, Baby Moose, and additional teaching terrain will also open giving us up to 20 trails this weekend! The trails will be serviced by 6 lifts – 4 aerial and 2 surface lifts. Snow Tubing will be OPEN on Saturday @ 9am for your enjoyment. So get off the couch and get outside this weekend @ Sno Mountain!!!