2011/2012 Sno Mountain Good stuff!

KCSKI

Since I am now running Sno's facebook and helping in media relations I figured I would start new here for this upcoming season of all the GOOD things that are taking place up on the mountain this year, and I hope all of you will join us a few times as the season progresses.

First of all this: Starting on our first weekend of the season, December 9th (weather permitting) ..that Saturday & Sunday we are bringing back the "4 for 50$" Saturday & Sunday night lift ticket deal. That is any group of 4, friends, family..bar buddies, any group, chip in and get your tickets for what amounts to $12.50 per person and ski from 4pm to 10pm. Now, this does not include weekends nor does it include the holiday weekends.

This is going on right now if you missed the pre-season pass sale:

SeasonPassSale2011-12BFridayPreSale.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested in this..sorry, it's a little short on notice, but it's been on our FB page so I thought I'd bring it here. I'm sure there is still time to get involved.

314372_10150462432996138_288781601137_11036324_298076401_n.jpg

Also on the fb I put up about 40 pics of the job fair and the OEC training that the NSP from resorts all over Pa participated in a few weekends ago along with the lift evac drill that all our staff participated in.

http://www.facebook.com/SnoMountain

I'll update here as soon as I get info to post, and of course I'll be bombing this site with pics, so..my offer still stands to anyone...need some pics look me up..I'm easy to spot!

• Like 2

Good point and thanks for the catch..was supposed to add "And continuing every weekend throughout the entire season, but NOT valid on Holiday weekends"

Now..if I can only find the edit button for that post.......

Edited by KCSKI

Most likely..although chances are it would be at night during the week, but...if you give me a more definite day/date/time things can be worked out I'm sure.

Best time to catch me is pretty much all day from 7 to 6 on weekends..usually sticking around later on Sunday to take pics of my team on their snow boards.

Wait for it!

Lol...Sorry...couldn't resist!

I hope you really step it up with the media relations job up there KC... I just emailed Elk yesterday to ask tem to step up their game... A little PR, Twitter, Facebook, and a decent website can go a long way... And see what you can do about the damn moose would ya?

KCSKI, Thanks for your updates. Keep them coming. I hope you have a great year.

i am a supporter but get those lights fixed on Whistler and the Booomer headwall and i'll be impressed. It's only one light on Boomer. Maybe two well placed lights on Whistler would solve the problem.

I'll be up there regardless but the lights would be a BIG improvement for not so many dollars.

I hope you really step it up with the media relations job up there KC... I just emailed Elk yesterday to ask tem to step up their game... A little PR, Twitter, Facebook, and a decent website can go a long way... And see what you can do about the damn moose would ya?

Thanks! I agree. FB is coming along, Twitter needs a little work and the site needs to be brighter and bolder with updates as often as possible, although Fb sometimes takes over for that, even in my business. As far as the moose? Personally I kinda like it, although in advertising on a serious level it should be more of a "Serious" moose....kinda like the Elk in the Hartford Insurance ads..but still gotta have the mascot look as well.

KCSKI, Thanks for your updates. Keep them coming. I hope you have a great year.

i am a supporter but get those lights fixed on Whistler and the Booomer headwall and i'll be impressed. It's only one light on Boomer. Maybe two well placed lights on Whistler would solve the problem.

I'll be up there regardless but the lights would be a BIG improvement for not so many dollars.

Now see..this is what I need. First of all thanks for the support and well wishes. As far as your suggestions on Boomer..the light, or lack of it...I can go with this and say "here..let's address this issue. The same with Whistler. Myself personally I feel the lights are too low and I'll bring that point up and try to get it addressed as well. Your saying "two well placed lights"........at what area?

If your a fast rider, enjoy your 30 second runs and 1 minute run from top to bottom, 6 minute lift rides up half the moutain and about 20 from top to bottom. At least they have a nice bar. Anyways, I liked it better when it was Montage...

Edited by xNick11
  • Like 1