WNEP ski card $70 (never used)

RyanPhillip

hey all broke my wrist the other day so I wont be able to use these lift tix. Originally paid $99 for it so this is a fair deal since I haven't used any of the tix yet....

you get

2 JFBB lift tix

1 plattekill

1 camelback

1 sno mountain

1 greek peak

1shawnee

1 mountain creek

1 ski sawmill

only blackout for remainder of the season is 2/18-2/20 let me know if interested.

A word to the wise since vinny must not be interested in my offer, guest services has to call in the card to make sure it is legitimate before they give you a ticket and are also asking for ID to match up with the purchase name. They didnt at first but jfbb and Camelback are checking for sure, havent been to the rest yet but you can definitely take those off the list if you dont have a fake vinny ID. I was hoping the ny mountains wouldnt check for a 50 buck gamble, buyer beware.

A word to the wise since vinny must not be interested in my offer, guest services has to call in the card to make sure it is legitimate before they give you a ticket and are also asking for ID to match up with the purchase name. They didnt at first but jfbb and Camelback are checking for sure, havent been to the rest yet but you can definitely take those off the list if you dont have a fake vinny ID. I was hoping the ny mountains wouldnt check for a 50 buck gamble, buyer beware.

Was unaware of this..... How do you know this is what they are doing? I have no intention of ripping anyone off man.... I dont see how they can deny you a lift ticket with the card, what if it was purchased as a gift??

I used mine three weeks ago at Gore and at Jack Frost on Sunday. The only problem at Gore was they hadn't seen one yet and had to figure how to enter it in the computer. At Jack Frost the girl at the window had to ask someone else for the code. The ticket printed out with "WNEP Card" on it. Neither place asked for an ID but I just looked at mine and it does have a number on the back. Great deal especially with the $75.00 Gore ticket. Plan to use it at few more places as well.

Edited by trackbiker

• 2 weeks later...