Shaun white helmet

librider

Alright its time for a new helmet and i was wondering if anyone has/had the shaun white helmet. I hear it is the lightest helmet out? is it really that light? Also where did you get it and how much did you pay? The msrp is 110$ and that kind of expensive. Thanks

Also i have a prefect condition gyro bad lutient. Its size medium and only been worn 3 times. Also they have the Tune ups so you can listen to music. They sell for 60 and only been worn 3 times so how about 30$ OBO.

dscn16671ae.jpg

dscn16688tx.jpg

Helmets are expensive but its well worth it. I think mine was $135 at nestors but it was the previous years model and it came down in price to $85 with a discount I had.

With my mother doing the job she does, I don't really have a choice so I wear the helmet. My friends make fun of me but I just tell them its a chick magnet.

your helmet is BRIGHT orange.  They probably had some leftover paint, so they decided to use it up on your helmet, that's why it's so cheap  :P

27939[/snapback]

Look, Bud, it's SUNSET FIRE, not orange. And chicks dig it---I see 'em stairing all the time.

$110 for a helmet expensive?  I paid $150 i think for my Scream Cut Pro, and so did Thinksnow I dink (skidude has the same helmet too).  Can't really put a price on safety.  :)

27928[/snapback]

my boys Giro's were $140 -3 yrs ago. Ski shop prices, BTW getting a replacement visor (too many face plants) has been next to impossible. Giro didn't answer an email - and ski shops have directed me to look on line...

Since my helmet is a full cut, i have hard earpieces, and sometimes the wind comes in through the earpiece just the right way, and it sounds like someone is blowing a whistle at you. I'm sure Greg and Adam know what I'm talking about, I always turn around cause i think skipatrol is after me :P

I have a Giro 9mx (the one with the visor) and its super light and comfortable. The visor doesnt really work with snowboarding, but you can get without. I'd look into it, although its a bit pricy. Andrew, I think your helmet is a heavy hunk of shit that sits on top of your head and is as far from comfortable as imaginable.

yeah the bad lieutenant is probably the worst looking helmet i have ever seen. i really like my 9.9, like craige said its super light, really comfy, and does a good job of keeping your ears warm while still being able to hear. the tune ups are nice too.