Camelback 3/2

Mess

This was my first trip to a mountain this year since I can't ski because of the ACL. I had bought a triple ticket and exchanged that to get my 4 year old a private lesson. It was awesome to watch my boy learning with his instructor Tracy. She did a great job. My wife and Father skied while we were getting my sons rental equipment. They said snow was pretty good and the mountain was empty since there was a fog and being midweek. It was hard to watch other ski and not be able to myself.

Toughest part of the day was watching my wife and dad skiing with my son on the coolmoor beginner trail. They were trying to hold his hand and tried using a harness. I wanted them to let him loose. He started yelling stop to my wife so she would stop and he would fall. I asked him what he meant and he said, "I wanted her to stop turning, I only like to turn if something is in my way."

Overall a good day but I can't wait until next season.

• Like 2

This was my first trip to a mountain this year since I can't ski because of the ACL. I had bought a triple ticket and exchanged that to get my 4 year old a private lesson. It was awesome to watch my boy learning with his instructor Tracy. She did a great job. My wife and Father skied while we were getting my sons rental equipment. They said snow was pretty good and the mountain was empty since there was a fog and being midweek. It was hard to watch other ski and not be able to myself.

Toughest part of the day was watching my wife and dad skiing with my son on the coolmoor beginner trail. They were trying to hold his hand and tried using a harness. I wanted them to let him loose. He started yelling stop to my wife so she would stop and he would fall. I asked him what he meant and he said, "I wanted her to stop turning, I only like to turn if something is in my way."

Overall a good day but I can't wait until next season.

I will Let Tracy know. Glad you had a good day. Heal fast my friend. The hill misses you. Edited by WOW999

you ski on NGPs? jeeezus!

Not my every day ski of course. They were amazing that day though until they beat my legs into oblivion.

BTW heading to CB tonight (on the Greeners actually) with mini Ridge Racer. Sounds like conditions are still good.

Edited by Ridge Racer

My wife is there now. Mountain is empty and she is having a good time. Here confidence is high and she is thinking about doing her first real black (Marjorie's Delight). She is bragging about being the best skier in the family this year.

• Like 1

Do it!!!!!

unfortunately the GI bug bit me after i posted that from school today. i was going to let my students out early too so i could head up there. i guess my body had other plans. trying to kick this tonight and then head up to Blue tomorrow for opening.