Police harass pro skier David Lesh

RootDKJ

So pro skier David Lesh released a promotional video where's he's seen firing a pistol out the window of the a car and the police aren't happy about it.

Here's the promotional video

Here's the video of the cops harassing him. http://unofficialnetworks.com/police-interrogate-pro-skier-friday-video-124585/

He does a pretty good job despite the cops lies.

Cop: What was up with that video brother?
DL: I can't comment at all.

Cop: What do you mean you can't comment, it's just a video, right?
DL: I can't say anything else

Cop: I'm not asking you to say anything.
Cop: You're lawyer might advise you not to talk, but that doesn't apply.

Then he releases the best apology ever. (NSFW)

Edited by RootDKJ

I have no problem with what the cops were doing. Call me an old man or whatever, but if there was a kid acting like that and driving around shooting out of a car window in my county, I would hope someone would stop it. I've dealt with cops and DAs (never on the wrong side of things thankfully) and honestly all they want is to do things simply and keep people safe. When you start talking back to them and pretending you're a lawyer then they get pissed, and rightfully so.

I have no problem with what the cops were doing. Call me an old man or whatever, but if there was a kid acting like that and driving around shooting out of a car window in my county, I would hope someone would stop it. I've dealt with cops and DAs (never on the wrong side of things thankfully) and honestly all they want is to do things simply and keep people safe. When you start talking back to them and pretending you're a lawyer then they get pissed, and rightfully so.

How do you know they were not firing blanks on private property? If the cops wanted to talk to him, why not do it in a more formal matter, like stop buy his house or ask him to come into the station? Why the need to harass him by constantly pulling him over? The police have no legal duty to keep anyone safe.

Never.talk.to.cops.

Edited by RootDKJ

If you like clothes that are about as durable as a sheet of paper

It's not tech gear, it's not 3 layer goretex, its resort look at these crazy colors gear you paid 150 bucks for.

I have ten tech jackets and they are great but to rock groomers at Blue or Ajax you don't need 20/20.

I have a FD outfit and so does my buddy Andy, its not the best gear by a long shot but it's held up reasonably well and I paid $150.

I've had way worse stuff from Sessions or Orage.

It takes different strokes......

i just dont like his whole image. as a person dave is cool. real stoked on everything, decent skier, knows whats up etc...

he started his whole clothing deal as more of a joke (because hes a rich trustafarian boulderite yada yada yada) - and he kept joking about it after he became established. "i have no idea why people give me money"

it just doesnt seem like he stands behind his company at all. therefore, i dont either.

he had an article on NS saying he got arrested after posting the first vid. they posted his mughsot from jail in that article. it was an april fools joke but they used the wrong background for his mug.

ive been to boulder county jail - he has not.`

as far as rallying around and shooting shit - its fuckin colorado braaaaah.

ive been up countless random roads with guns and shot at stop signs.

how the fuck else do old school busses, bel airs, and weird art made of ibeams and hairdryer dildos get up to some of these places?