Interested in working in the terrain park this season at CBK?

skier150

Camelback is looking for park crew members for this season, 2013-14. Prior terrain park experience is prefered, but not madatory. At the very least you should have a love for terrain parks, and a desire to help make the CBK parks some of the best around. You should be 18 or over, hard working, energetic, and have reliable transportation. The goals for this season are top quality setups, true progression layouts, and creative ideas.

Opening day is right around the corner, so get in touch as soon as you can. You may PM me here for more information, or you can fill out an application at the HR department any day of the week during business hours.

I am assuming you work CB during ski season and Park 1260 during the off season?

Hopefully someone gets back to you. Nice to see you reaching out here.

Ha, I just realized that I am stil listed as Mountain Creek on my profile... that definately needs to be changed.

Correct, I work at the resorts during the snow season and Park 1260 the other 7-8 months. This season I will be running the parks at CBK.

Ha, I just realized that I am stil listed as Mountain Creek on my profile... that definately needs to be changed.

Correct, I work at the resorts during the snow season and Park 1260 the other 7-8 months. This season I will be running the parks at CBK.

Fixed.

It would definitely be nice to have somebody on the ground keeping us up to date. Have they even started making snow?

They stated blowing last week, and were able to get in about 2 nights and 1 day. The park trail is one of the first to get snow and first to open, along with the Glen lift. Not a lot of snowmaking days this week, but hopefully Tuesday and Saturday will be good.

I forgot that the new goal is to blow the Glen lift first, and since there isn't a webcam there, it looks like nothing has been done. Thanks.

Management/owners really want to make sure there is a terrain park open on day one. So that is one reason that they blow that loop first. It would be nice to have the CBK cam point in that direction to show some white, and I can bring that up at the next meeting.

• 4 weeks later...