Bike trails?

tnt

http://www.skibluemt.com/media/330470/bikeparktrailmap_aug1.pdf

You guys ever ski any of these bike trails? Maybe last winter?

#8,9 4 and 10....

Just curious.

Ocs, moto and jambalaya are all quite rocky and would need a lot of snow to be doable. Pretty much everything between lazy and sidewinder is fair game though.

• Like 3

Ocs, moto and jambalaya are all quite rocky and would need a lot of snow to be doable. Pretty much everything between lazy and sidewinder is fair game though.

Though the baumer glade there, or a little higher off tits lane there?  Or both?!

Id be nice if Blue adopted a 'anywhere in bounds' policy and did a little more clearing.

^ it is only relevant a couple times a decade, nobody said shit this year.

The area in between Lazy and Sidewinder was surprisingly nice, though I just followed Justo who actually knew the lines.

Yeah, I guess you  are right.  

And I remember someone posted a video of a posse - you perhaps?  I forget exactly who it was -  killing everything on and off trail after a dump this past winter, so I guess the mountain has a good attitude....

I was up at Greek Peak this summer and checked out their web site etc... they seem to have a liberal tree policy.  Mountain seems about as varied and interesting as blue, so not really worth the drive/over night stay.  Probably a little more snow though.

Yeah, I guess you are right.

And I remember someone posted a video of a posse - you perhaps? I forget exactly who it was - killing everything on and off trail after a dump this past winter, so I guess the mountain has a good attitude....

I was up at Greek Peak this summer and checked out their web site etc... they seem to have a liberal tree policy. Mountain seems about as varied and interesting as blue, so not really worth the drive/over night stay. Probably a little more snow though.

'Twas myself - if this is the one you mean:

vimeo://video/86718006

• Like 2

greek has 3 dedicated on map gladed areas - a low, medium and a new steeper pitched run. some nice off map tree lines too but patrol does enforce off trail and closed trail policy - if you'r  poaching you don't want to get caught. will result in a summons and possibly pulled pass. great place and usually great snow except this past year blue had more natty than gp. nice place to get a way from the blue crowds - we have a unit in the new lodge.

• Like 1

greek has 3 dedicated on map gladed areas - a low, medium and a new steeper pitched run. some nice off map tree lines too but patrol does enforce off trail and closed trail policy - if you'r  poaching you don't want to get caught. will result in a summons and possibly pulled pass. great place and usually great snow except this past year blue had more natty than gp. nice place to get a way from the blue crowds - we have a unit in the new lodge.

New lodge is beautiful.  Food needs help.  Nice little bar with good beers on tap though, so there's that.  The room we stayed in had a kitchette - I guess they all do....

^ it is only relevant a couple times a decade, nobody said shit this year.

The area in between Lazy and Sidewinder was surprisingly nice, though I just followed Justo who actually knew the lines.

Not true, I was 10 yards and a 5 foot cliff away from losing my pass, but this was after the storm had stopped, not while it was actually snowing.