Vermont Ski 3

Ride Delaware ?

Pick from a slew of mountains. Can only use 1 day at each mountain and it's $130. Some blackouts apply, but it could save you a bunch on a 3 day VT ski trip, especially if you hit the pricey resorts. They move fast. Ski 5 went on sale at midnight at was sold out within hours.

http://skivermont.ltibooking.com/#all

Yeah, I was too lazy to make a new thread and figured the gear thread was getting enough hits.

I went in for the SkiVT5 pass.

I'm going to get the Fox 44 discount card again which includes a bunch of the mountains that might be worth a $43 lift ticket (Burke, Smuggs, and Jay), and I already have a Killington discount card, so the only mountains I felt were worth it were Stowe, Stratton, and Okemo. Plus the ski 5 was sold out when I got to it.

Does anyone know if you can use this for 2 days in a row at the same resort or do you need to go to different mountains each day?  Planning on a trip to Okemo this year

The tickets can only be used once at any resort. There are three or five stubs on the bottom. Some resorts make you sign the stub and check off their area on the top part of the pass. Others don't bother and just take the stub. Okemo is one of the resorts that usually checks off the area so you couldn't use it there again. They are also blacked out holidays and Presidents week.

I've been using this for at least 6 years. It went up $5 this year but it's still a great deal. I will also get the Fox44 and WNEP cards again this year. I'm thinking that the WNEP card will likely include Montage this year. It wasn't included last year I guess due to the ownership transition.

I thought you get free lift tickets because you are a patroller!!!

Like I said before, I can get some at some resorts, but you have to have a letter from your patrol director. I come and go on a whim, so it's really not that practical. I'll score 13 lift tickets between Fox and this for about $250, so I have no problem supporting organizations and businesses for that cheap a price.

• 11 months later...

I wouldn't have used all mine if I didn't use the last two at Killington late season.

Like I said, we can get comped at some mountains (some don't), but it's a gentleman's rule. I can't use it lots of days. It's once or twice a season. If you abuse it you lose it. So, with some places I will get it to avoid that or cover if they don't comp.

Can you use all three at the same place on back to back days? That's a stupid good deal for Stowe or killy, if so

You can't use them back to back or at the same resort. It would be ideal to do something like Stowe - Bush - Killington, but that's how it works. One ticket at any 3...

Ugh... My old ass won't make it to 12. I'll check in the am. Thanks for the info rideDE.

That's when they have typically put them online. I'm assuming it's the same. It's not advertised well. I bought mine last year at 8:30 and they only had the ski 3s left. However, you can buy multiples of those and they will only cost you about $10 more. Well worth it.

• 1 year later...