JF12/18

C1erArt

Think I got the date right today. High 20s, a little wind blowing up the hill slowing things down a little. Snow about the same, firm cord. No sign of blowing overnight.

Such a pain taking my glove of at the start and end of each run to adjust the headset volume.

blue made snow in weird sporadic places. Like, top of lazy, middle of main, and maybe easy out? Must have been very borderline temps last night.

Blue also blew on razors but it will all melt this afternoon and top 2/3 of paradise. Blue is way more agressive with snowmaking than Jack Frost and I'm sure a much larger budget.

• Like 2

Square Jellyfish Bluetooth volume control. Added some blobs of gel epoxy on the keys. Working great do far.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1418913898.173689.jpg

Demo day tomorrow.

Have you ever looked at outdoor tech chips.  Bluetooth headset.  easy to use with gloves on.  I've been using them for a couple of years now and they work great

Have you ever looked at outdoor tech chips.  Bluetooth headset.  easy to use with gloves on.  I've been using them for a couple of years now and they work great

They look like they would fit the bill, and get rid of my fairly fragile cord with microphone.  Might be on my Christmas list next year.

At Frost demoing skis this morning.  175-180, 80-90 under foot.  All skied pretty well with big turns and good edge hold.  Rossi Experience maybe a little stiffer, Line Supernats maybe a little damper.  Salomon XDrives and K2 Rictors also skied nice.  Not a lot of variety in the terrain on the mountain available though.

Didn't look like they blew any snow last night, probably was 27 or 28.  Going to have to hit it hard tonight (should be in the lower 20s) and over the weekend if they want any snow for Christmas week.  Exhibition was getting pretty thing, and while Challenge and DeMattes was in good shape early, it got a little skied off around noon-time when I took off.

Looks like they are blowing on East Mtn, and from the 'smoke' off to the west, also on T-Bolt or Exhibition

http://www.jfbb.com/media/cam1.php

Beautiful sight.

Edited by C1erArt

They look like they would fit the bill, and get rid of my fairly fragile cord with microphone. Might be on my Christmas list next year.

At Frost demoing skis this morning. 175-180, 80-90 under foot. All skied pretty well with big turns and good edge hold. Rossi Experience maybe a little stiffer, Line Supernats maybe a little damper. Salomon XDrives and K2 Rictors also skied nice. Not a lot of variety in the terrain on the mountain available though.

experience 88's out of that bunch for sure. That ski rips.