12/21/14...gun show...Sunday

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I'm a fan of the 149/4 crossing for killington and points north.

I was telling Indiggio the other day setting up lawn chairs with a beer cooler on lower main would be fun on days like this. Maybe even hold up signs with a "10" for the really impressive yard sales

I laughed out loud.

This winter had so much promise. Wtf happened?

It's only like three days into winter. January February and march can still be good. Almost every year it seems to rain and be warm at XMAS!!! I'm just happy to have gotten some skiing in so far...two years ago that was barely the case before XMAS

I KNOW!!!! RIGHT?????????  Liberty University has that fake slope, go poach a few runs tomorrow and hit up some church ladies at midnight mass tonite! Stoke!

Liberty university is four hours from DC...anyway my bro in law has thousands left on his expense account to use so we are going out on him tonight. Then when I wakeup tomorrow driving back to the A. You'll never appreciate living alone so much until you spend two days staying with your elderly parents. Damn they are busy bodies with their new place. So many workman all over the place. Tough to jerk off in peace and quiet.